We're Getting the Mclaren P1

741296_10201375034291787_1203224892_o.jpg

Holy balls how is Kunos managing to pull this off?

Inb4 haters who claim supercars are boring and/or are buttfrustrated that their sims of choice can't keep up with this stellar list of content on top of an already robust driving model.

Before AC I would've been that guy. But I'm very pleasantly surprised to see that supercars are freakin awesome in AC. I'm coming from consoles though, so can you blame me?

My god, I was still celebrating the arrival of LaFerrari and now the P1 aswell? Somewhere, somehow someone was hearing my prayers... Offcourse LaFerrari is nice but without a proper hypercar to race it against it could get boring... Let's hope they will implement the P1's boost and DRS buttons somehow... Yaaayyyy for Kunos!!!!

My god, I was still celebrating the arrival of LaFerrari and now the P1 aswell? Somewhere, somehow someone was hearing my prayers... Offcourse LaFerrari is nice but without a proper hypercar to race it against it could get boring... Let's hope they will implement the P1's boost and DRS buttons somehow... Yaaayyyy for Kunos!!!!

Have you forgotten about the Zonda, which is faster than both?

So it's going to be the Mclaren P1 - not too bad I guess. Although a LMP 1 would have been much better. But this applies to all kind of racing cars.

McLaren F1 GTR? Oh yes please!!!:p

P.S. It might be a good idea to change the topic title to Mclaren P1. Because as you can see, the current title caused a bit of confusion. ;)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 77 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 118 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 159 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 303 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 434 39.6%