1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PC We're Getting the Mclaren P1

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by Austin Ogonoski, Jan 9, 2014.

1. Holy balls how is Kunos managing to pull this off?

Inb4 haters who claim supercars are boring and/or are buttfrustrated that their sims of choice can't keep up with this stellar list of content on top of an already robust driving model.
    • Like Like x 5
    • Haha Haha x 1
  2. Chris Stacey

Chris Stacey
    Ted Kravitz Appreciation Society Staff Premium Member

Pics or it didn't happen.
  3. [​IMG]
    • Like Like x 3
  4. Before AC I would've been that guy. But I'm very pleasantly surprised to see that supercars are freakin awesome in AC. I'm coming from consoles though, so can you blame me?
  5. NICE!
  6. Marcel vd Aa

Marcel vd Aa
    AC Paint Guru

My god, I was still celebrating the arrival of LaFerrari and now the P1 aswell? Somewhere, somehow someone was hearing my prayers... Offcourse LaFerrari is nice but without a proper hypercar to race it against it could get boring... Let's hope they will implement the P1's boost and DRS buttons somehow... Yaaayyyy for Kunos!!!!
    • Like Like x 2
  7. Sun Levi

Sun Levi
    Premium Member

Can't wait for this + Spa + Nordschleife!
  8. Have you forgotten about the Zonda, which is faster than both?
  9. 'Scuse me guys,

Gotta go and change my undercrackers. This is freakin' amazing!
    • Haha Haha x 1
  10. Wow. Great news.
  11. Mapu

Premium Member

I have no access to FB but my take is that it's going to be an Audi LMP 1? It wouldn't surprise me since the community voted for it. Good news though!
  12. Meh!

I hate the whole world and my butthole is like in fire.
    • Haha Haha x 1
    • Beer Beer x 1
  13. Mapu

Premium Member

So it's going to be the Mclaren P1 - not too bad I guess. Although a LMP 1 would have been much better. But this applies to all kind of racing cars.

McLaren F1 GTR? Oh yes please!!!:p

P.S. It might be a good idea to change the topic title to Mclaren P1. Because as you can see, the current title caused a bit of confusion. ;)
    • Agree Agree x 2
  14. I am really happy about this little surprise.

Will check back on this thread in a few days to see how it digresses into the usual 8 pages of arguments and opinions :)
  15. It's not road legal.
    • Like Like x 1
  16. But you can play it in Assetto Corsa - aren't we talking about cars you can race against each other in the game?
  17. He was talking about Hypercars (street legal), not whatever is fast.
    • Like Like x 1
  18. OK :thumbsup:
  19. Not to pee on your parade but Im mostly waiting for some single seaters.
    • Haha Haha x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1