1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Welshman Looking for a WT Race Seat from Silverstone onwards

Discussion in 'Formula SimRacing' started by Ron Squire, May 22, 2013.

1. Hi Ron Squire here

Now even though i am concentrating on the work of the WT Highlights i have decided after much deliberation that i would leave nemesis at the end ofthe year i have decided to leave earlier than usual due to being given the silent treatment (which i dont like) by the team

so this means i am free to drive from silverstone onwards so i need a reliable team to take me on in the WT
    dont say 'i cannot take you on because of your racing history or that you are too busy' because

A, i am improving as mentioned before
    B, i do have free time ya know

now payment i have the funds but dont have a credit card to link up to paypal to pay for it so if i can find a team that would pay for me to drive along that would be great (i will pay you back once i have the credit card)

Contact Details:
    Hotmail: r.j.s.3@hotmail.com
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DudemiesterLAD
    Twitter: @ronsquire95

Thanks for Reading and looking forward for your replies

• Like Like x 7
  2. Tume

Tume
    The unlucky Finn

Did you plan to drive in the Grid 1 or 2?

• Like Like x 1
  3. Grid 2 is certain but Grid 1 might be on the cards

• Like Like x 1
  4. Good luck in finding a seat Ron :)
    M.Radivojevic

5. i have been given a race seat so see you on track......in montreal, thanks for your replies

6. Anyone who grabbed this guy is in for a surprise. Next WT champ IMO. Go Squire, a dragon in knights armor.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Tume

Tume
    The unlucky Finn

Mak's armor :D

• Like Like x 1
  8. played tuomas played lad :D

9. but all seriousness i am driving for MAK Corp WT1