• Blurring the line between real and virtual motorsports
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Welshman Looking for a WT Race Seat from Silverstone onwards

Discussion in 'Formula SimRacing' started by Ron Squire, May 22, 2013.

1. Hi Ron Squire here

Now even though i am concentrating on the work of the WT Highlights i have decided after much deliberation that i would leave nemesis at the end ofthe year i have decided to leave earlier than usual due to being given the silent treatment (which i dont like) by the team

so this means i am free to drive from silverstone onwards so i need a reliable team to take me on in the WT
    dont say 'i cannot take you on because of your racing history or that you are too busy' because

A, i am improving as mentioned before
    B, i do have free time ya know

now payment i have the funds but dont have a credit card to link up to paypal to pay for it so if i can find a team that would pay for me to drive along that would be great (i will pay you back once i have the credit card)

Contact Details:
    Hotmail: r.j.s.3@hotmail.com
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DudemiesterLAD
    Twitter: @ronsquire95

Thanks for Reading and looking forward for your replies

• Like Like x 7
  2. Tume

Tume
    The unlucky Finn

Did you plan to drive in the Grid 1 or 2?

• Like Like x 1
  3. Grid 2 is certain but Grid 1 might be on the cards

• Like Like x 1
  4. Good luck in finding a seat Ron :)
    M.Radivojevic

5. i have been given a race seat so see you on track......in montreal, thanks for your replies

6. Anyone who grabbed this guy is in for a surprise. Next WT champ IMO. Go Squire, a dragon in knights armor.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Tume

Tume
    The unlucky Finn

Mak's armor :D

• Like Like x 1
  8. played tuomas played lad :D

9. but all seriousness i am driving for MAK Corp WT1