Well well well what to do now

I did a very small test with the new cars I got last night here is my review... hehehe

1. Silver Crown - in game at Indy = very cool, fast little car, not that hard to control at indy.
2. Sprint Car - Wow that thing is on the verge of kicking you butt every second... lol
3. Modified - in game at Bristol = full throtle around the was a bit wierd but the others in the practice seemed how should I say "uptight"... haha
4. Jetta - haven't run it yet.

The cars that I have run again since getting the new wheel such as the Vette, F1, Skip are flippin great~! I actually kept up with the faster times in the Vette on road america and love the sim even more now. I have got to find more time to race, but this dang job has too many darn hours a week.

Richards right, if I want to make it the race distance and have a somewhat decent race then I need to practice and not like 30 mins before the race. I'm not saying it can't be done, but I tend to get better results when I focus on one or two cars. I will still hop in some of my other rides if they are running at a track that I like and have the time. Next season I will switch it up and pick two others.

Funny i had the same feeling to when i got 100% :) what to race what to do now.....
Now that both licenses are up to A i have the same again. I can race it all, but i keep finding it hard to find motivation to race the iracing system.

Think I just stay with the hosted events for now, might find some goals in the near future :)

yeah I do intend on picking a few cars that I like the most and really sticking with them. The new wheel is really giving me more control with the cars that I couldn't seem to drive before. Such as I got in the Skippy race last night and pulled a third place finish from the back of the grid. I really like the Vette now that I can drive it and be somewhat at the front of the pack...lol... I'm still a couple seconds off the pace of the really fast guys but I think as I get use to it all I'm hoping to catch those guys. I also intend on really learning how to set up my own rides once I choose the series I'm going to run the most.

I know I'll be trying to run the F1 and I think the setups for that will be a trail by fire but I think it will be a blast to figure out.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 117 12.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 93 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 88 9.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 62 6.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 126 13.7%