Well Goodbye

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just find it funny.

Anyway, it's an operating system, a basic component of your computer, that you change once in half a dozen years. The price of 3 games nowadays, for people who buy those. Or 2 rFactor 2's :D

Thank you to keep reading further, it was temporary... Also, you claim I'm a thief but you pay 15 quids for something worth easily 200+ ? Nice, lol.

I ain't lying fella.

Many people including myself did the upgrade work around for Windows 8 Pro to purchase it for £15-£25. You can find details on the interwebz including AVF and Overclockers UK.Some members who are also a member here.

For Windows 7 you can either go down the MS Express Zone route or Software for Students which made the o/s £30.

There are always ways to get cheaper official MS products.

I ain't lying fella.

Many people including myself did the upgrade work around for Windows 8 Pro to purchase it for £15-£25. You can find details on the interwebz including AVF and Overclockers UK.Some members who are also a member here.

For Windows 7 you can either go down the MS Express Zone route or Software for Students which made the o/s £30.

There are always ways to get cheaper official MS products.
You really ought to follow the thread better, I learned that it was indeed the case. As for the special editions, they aren't suited for what I'm doing, and I haven't seen any anyway.

Using a "work around" to install and use an upgrade version without a properly licensed previous version is also not actually allowed last I checked. :p

Hampus, I used pre-service pack Vista. It was fine and I had no real issues moving away from XP aside from a couple drivers here or there lagging behind. But even with Win7, Xerox certainly took their time putting out a driver for my printer. *shrug*
Though my hardware was not underpowered to begin with, so vista was not super slow.

Guys, you are leaving me no other choice then to close this topic. Please take these discussions to some other forum, and not here ok. .We are not here to talk about how to install/use (pirated) versions of software.

Use common sence, and you can tell yourself if what you are doing is legal. Just place yourself in the publishers seat.
For now, topic is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back