1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Welcome to Stefan Werner!

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Eric Nelson, Jun 9, 2010.

1. It is with great pleasure that I can introduce you to the newest member of the AMERICAN RACING CLUB racing staff!

Stefan Werner is now part of the Racing staff here at RD!

I had been carefully considering a wingman for me here at the ARC and decided that Stefan had that certain something you need to do this job for free! INSANITY! ok maybe not true insanity but the willingness to do for the many at the cost of the one might be more accurate.

You may have noticed Stefan has been managing the Tuesday and Saturday time slots for me and has done a terrific job during this "probationary" period.

So we gave him a set of keys for the rest of the "dark regions" here at RD which regular members are unaware of that involve the daily management of things here at RD.

SO please give Stefan a warm welcome and your full support for accepting my invitation to join the asylum!

His efforts, like mine, directly benefit you the RD and AMERICAN RACING CLUB member!

2. Welcome to the RD Staff, Stefan! :D

3. Here Here, thank you in advance for your hard work for us!!!

4. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

grats Stefan for yoyr promotion :) thanks for all the work and hours you will put in for us :doublethumb:

5. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan
    more about staying on track. Premium Member

:thumb:

6. Congrats Stefan!

7. Glenn Petersen

Glenn Petersen
    Premium Member

Congrats Stefan. Just don't let it go to your head like it did Eric!
    JK Eric!:D

8. I got some beer for ya Stefan. Interested?

9. Welcome again Stefan!!

10. Kevin Hopkins

Kevin Hopkins
    Premium Member

Welcome Stefan,great to have you onboard:D

11. Congrats Stefan, thanks in advance for all of your work. :good:

12. Yep, the pay is low and the work load is extreme .... But, our gratitude is HUGE!!!! Welcome, and thanks for helping us enjoy our "sport" the more!

13. DOH!

14. oooof another beer reference...............................time for a call sign change

15. Congrats, Stefan!

16. Hooray Responsibility!

17. lol... thanks guys. :cool:

18. Congrats!!

Now I REALLY need to stay away from you !

19. Gratz Stefan, cheers to you for stepping up and lending a hand.

20. Congrats Stefan and another thank you for all the work to come :thanks: