Weekly Sim Racing Podcast

Good show Liam. As someone who enjoys offline play I'm hoping that they've improved the handling in Grid 2 as I disliked it in Grid and didn't play the game despite the incredible single player career.

I think it was more aimed at controllers but had the sim features in, if they get this right it will be fantastic! Glad you enjoyed the show :)
I agree and have played it on PC, PS3 & Xbox360 only using a wheel on the PC. I really wanted to love it as I'm basically a single player gamer. So hopefully Codies will have learnt from their newer Dirt and F1 experiences and sort the handling.

Thank you so much!!! The first episode is not on iTunes as I only started the uploads from episode 2, (episode 1 was more of a pilot) However it can be downloaded from a link in the description :) Episode 4 may be late, it is all ready to go but have had a lot of rendering problems :( Tomorrow/tonight it will be up :)

@kenny: try the pod catcher app called PocketCasts, it should find his show I reckon. The app might cost a buck or something but I highly recommend it! I used it for android for over a year and now that I'm back on iPhone I went ahead and got it here too cos I like it do much better than any other app out there.

@kenny: try the pod catcher app called PocketCasts, it should find his show I reckon. The app might cost a buck or something but I highly recommend it! I used it for android for over a year and now that I'm back on iPhone I went ahead and got it here too cos I like it do much better than any other app out there.
Thanks Kjell for your advice, went and got it. Your right it's great. It found Liams podcast no problem, and another couple I enjoy. Much to the amusement of my friends and family who find it funny that an older guy like me listens to podcasts.:)

Really enjoyed this episode. Thought the discussion about publicising simracing was interesting. Although I would say that simracers are not such a homogeneous group unlike Fifa and COD players. Add to the fact that Fifa & FPS players both console and PC seem to co exist quite happily. I seem to remember quite vitrolic arguments and disagreements between simracing groups since the early days of consoles and games on BHM and that's 10 years ago. So more power to your elbow for trying.

Almost done with the latest episode (started with that) and have some feedback.
Dunno if it was unintentional but I had you speaking in the left speaker and the guests in the right one. This was extremely annoying since I often listen on one ear only, luckily I could turn on mono mode on my phone to combat it. I hope future episodes will be "normal". :p
Content wise it was good, but do consider that not everyone will have heard your old episodes (for instance if it's their first listen) so if you refer to something you spoke about in a previous show it could be wise to sum it up quickly (when needed ofc).

Almost done with the latest episode (started with that) and have some feedback.
Dunno if it was unintentional but I had you speaking in the left speaker and the guests in the right one. This was extremely annoying since I often listen on one ear only, luckily I could turn on mono mode on my phone to combat it. I hope future episodes will be "normal". :p
Content wise it was good, but do consider that not everyone will have heard your old episodes (for instance if it's their first listen) so if you refer to something you spoke about in a previous show it could be wise to sum it up quickly (when needed ofc).
C'mon move with the times go stereo you know it makes sense.:D

it records in multi channel stereo which is why i don't understand it does this! I am very sorry :( Thank you very much for the feedback guys and I will use that next episode Kjell! Nice to know I please the regulars ;) hehe

it records in multi channel stereo which is why i don't understand it does this! I am very sorry :( Thank you very much for the feedback guys and I will use that next episode Kjell! Nice to know I please the regulars ;) hehe
Then the positioning of the participants is probably correct, do your vu meters show you on the left and the others on the right, as it's always been that way from episode 1. Everything comes over nice and clear which is the most important thing.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 423 16.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 283 11.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 277 10.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 192 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 324 12.8%