1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Weekly Sim Racing Podcast

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Liam Jenkins, Jul 19, 2012.

1. Liam Jenkins

Liam Jenkins
    FSR Commentator

Hey everyone I was just trying to gather your thoughts on a possible sim-racing podcast that will take place weekly, like Inside Sim Racing it will cover product reviews and previews etc but also include interviews with drivers,commentators,teams,league owners. I will do a roundup of all the action from as many leagues as possible and do small features like the ultimate driver test. Where we ask questions like your most embarrassing moment in a race car and score them out of 10 with a leaderboard system. Prize giveaways will also be apparent in the future.
    So I was just wondering if any of you guys had any ideas you want to see in it or perhaps want to get involved or how it can be improved.
    Liam :)

• Like Like x 2
  2. Chris Butcher

Chris Butcher
    Red Bull Gridsters 2012 Champion

Sounds good. Can't think of anything else that should be in it tbh

3. Liam Jenkins

Liam Jenkins
    FSR Commentator

Awesome! Will have to interview you for the gridsters event hehe congrats by the way!

4. Chris Butcher

Chris Butcher
    Red Bull Gridsters 2012 Champion

Ok, you are welcome to, and thanks very much :)

5. Liam Jenkins

Liam Jenkins
    FSR Commentator

Do you have skype mate? I want to try and get it done at somepoint today if you are around later? :)

6. Manuel De Samaniego

Manuel De Samaniego
    3X Race Department Rally Champion

Sounds awesome, looking forward to it :)

• Like Like x 1