Week 8: Seriously Not Serious Club

Abdul Al-Amry

2011 RD Indy 500 Winner
That's is based on Abdul's idea from here. I will update the first post with everyone's laptimes. Each round closes on Sunday:) The server is set with 7hours of qualies.

You are allowed to change the setup.

Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT SNS
Password: usual club password.

Cars: PTSims Ferrari 550(Click me to download) - James Skinner
Track: SpeedForce Raceway(Click me to download) - Claudio Caferri
Weather: Heavy Rain - Dustin Barton

Basic rules:
  • Whoever is the fastest at the end of the week picks a car to run for the following week
  • Whoever finishes last picks the track for the following week.
  • The same person can't pick the track/car 3 weeks in a row. In the case that occurs, the 2nd line will choose the mod
  • Tracks and mods have to be either game default or located in RD's download section
Standings after round 7

Week7.jpg

No good for me..its nigh on impossible to drive this car at any pace other than old granny pace on this circuit in this weather..took about 2 weeks to get out the pit lane, and another 3 months to do an outlap...I was wheel spinning in 4th gear and span out of the final corner which is one of the simplest corners ever made..only did 1 lap at over 2 minutes...shame really, cos in the dry it would of made a cracking combo...:weep:

This is certainly a challenge. Its like driving a snake with its head cut off from the tail. Should help you learn throttle control though, try using the gas pedal to turn your car through corners more than the wheel. Wont really give you good times but its great fun:good:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back