Week 7: Seriously Not Serious Aussi's V8 @ Cadwell Park on dry weather

Abdul Al-Amry

2011 RD Indy 500 Winner
That's is based on Abdul's idea from here. I will update the first post with everyone's laptimes. Each round closes on Sunday:) The server is set with 7hours of qualies.

You are allowed to change the setup.

Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT SNS
Password: usual club password.

Cars: Aussi's V8 2009 (Holden) - Reik Major
PATCH: Aussi's V8 2009 Patch
Track: Cadwell Park - Glenn Petersen
Weather: dry track -

Basic rules:
  • Whoever is the fastest at the end of the week picks a car to run for the following week
  • Whoever finishes last picks the track for the following week.
  • The same person can't pick the track/car 3 weeks in a row. In the case that occurs, the 2nd line will choose the mod
  • Tracks and mods have to be either game default or located in RD's download section
Standings after round 1
Week6.jpg

Perhaps let it run for 2 weeks-ish total?

Abdul is the boss:) He can make that decision.

Ohhh you are Eric :)

Dustin perhaps two weeks for week 7 will be ideal. What with the F1, endurance events taking over the entire weekend. Deadline extended to Sun 2nd Aug 2009. Lets hope its worth it and we have a good turn out for this extension.

Ok! After great time with MMG F1 test, it's hard do relaern this heavy cars. But after half an hour i got a new PB with a 1:19:848 and a slightly tweaked setup.

I attached the lap and the setup. Just soften the front a bit more, for better turning, but maybe it's bit more handful now.

Have fun!:act-up:

I did a 1:20something..i cant remember now. Only did a few laps and no setup changes.

Will try again soon, and try out some different setups.

This track is really tight and the cars are too big for it..but its kinda fun at the same time.

:)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 297 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 205 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 200 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 147 7.6%
  • < 5 years