Week 5: Seriously Not Serious Club Cats 320 @ Mosport 1977

That's is based on Abdul's idea from here. I will update the first post with everyone's laptimes. Each round closes on Sunday:) The server is set with 7hours of qualies.

Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT SNSC
Password: usual club password.

Cars: Cats 320
Track: Mosport 1977
Weather: WET

Basic rules:
  • Whoever is the fastest at the end of the week picks a car to run for the following week
  • Whoever finishes last picks the track for the following week.
  • The same person can't pick the track/car 3 weeks in a row. In the case that occurs, the 2nd line will choose the mod
  • Tracks and mods have to be either game default or located in RD's download section
Standings after round 1
snsc5.jpg

"Last point" does sound good. There may be times when we have fewer than 20 drivers though? I'd hope not so maybe it should be something like the last point with "x" number of laps. Anyone can pedal around for one lap.

I don't want to pick a track or a car, I feel out of place chatting about rules/procedures, "I jus' wanna drive!" Gimmie a new track and car boss.

I think that we are coming back to that question i raised in the beginning. The last notable place should be within some limits, For ex +10% of the fastest lap is ATM 1:33:850.

15% is more closer to actual slowest time that should be noted and that limit ATM would be 1:38:116. Sounds ok to me, any comments? Or does it only confuse and complicate things..?

I think that we are coming back to that question i raised in the beginning. The last notable place should be within some limits, For ex +10% of the fastest lap is ATM 1:33:850.

15% is more closer to actual slowest time that should be noted and that limit ATM would be 1:38:116. Sounds ok to me, any comments? Or does it only confuse and complicate things..?

I have been doing just day for the past few weeks:)

What a battle at the top! Can't believe Bruno beat 1.25 - would love to see someone's 1.25.xxx lap... was tight in the middle around the 1.29.xxx's as well, fell from 9th to 12th overnight... oh well!

Can't wait to see what this week's challenge will be.....

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 101 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 141 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 266 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 386 39.8%