Week 5: Seriously Not Serious Club Cats 320 @ Mosport 1977

That's is based on Abdul's idea from here. I will update the first post with everyone's laptimes. Each round closes on Sunday:) The server is set with 7hours of qualies.

Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT SNSC
Password: usual club password.

Cars: Cats 320
Track: Mosport 1977
Weather: WET

Basic rules:
  • Whoever is the fastest at the end of the week picks a car to run for the following week
  • Whoever finishes last picks the track for the following week.
  • The same person can't pick the track/car 3 weeks in a row. In the case that occurs, the 2nd line will choose the mod
  • Tracks and mods have to be either game default or located in RD's download section
Standings after round 1
snsc5.jpg

How DEFAULT the setup must be? The one called
DEFAULT SETUP
or the one
DEFAULT SETUP (add car here) (add track here) (dry/wet)
?

Also, fuel amount and steering lock, brake ballance adjustments, and wet/dry tires allowed or not?

IMO this needs to be repeatedly clarifed in every round that is posted...

1:49:something i prolly get to choose something at the end of round ^^ PM me please to remind me about it.

Spent last hour spinning around in the most hated car by me ever. only managed to get this one and only lap through with decent speed (and only 2 spins). Hate caterhams with every fibre of my body.

How DEFAULT the setup must be? The one called
DEFAULT SETUP
or the one
DEFAULT SETUP (add car here) (add track here) (dry/wet)
?

Also, fuel amount and steering lock, brake ballance adjustments, and wet/dry tires allowed or not?

IMO this needs to be repeatedly clarifed in every round that is posted...

Seems a good idea for every newcomer to know from the first post that "Every kind of tweaking the setup is allowed!"

This should also be your answer Petr.

For the last place to be considered 'last' it should be a reasonable effort, 3 laps is not reasonable maybe more like 15 or so. If I'm at the top and doing 20-30 laps then even for someone who doesn't have as much time (although 30 laps here is like 30-40 mins spread out) 15 should be the bare min IMO to be considered. This is one tricky combo btw, never know what I'm doing right to be fast, I'm severely out of practice since I havent been racing with the new job etc.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 360 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 254 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 245 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 180 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 302 13.2%