rF2 Week 41: Megane @ Searspoint - Free racing all week and sign-up event wednesday 9th oktober 2013

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
I can't make Wednesday races as they're in the middle of the day for me, but I'll probably pop in throughout the evenings (my time, MST) and have a couple laps.

Great evening as it is always, when I race with you guys. Davy and I had some great battles in first half of the race, but without his mistake, and there wasn`t any, on this track is almost impossible overtake safely.

Our qualy time :).
cas.png

That was fun as ever.
It had been ages since I drove this Car/Track combo and it was loads fun.
Although I didn't had the speed as in the old days (missed a second on my lap times) it was fun to chase Calum. When He span at the end of S1 I just could avoid slamming into him as he parked his car sideways on track. I had to get the car in reverse and drive around him.
A couple of laps later went wide in the right hander up the hill and slided against the tyre wall lightly. My left suspension fron and right were red!!!!! I had to pit which gave me 2 laps on the leader Davy. When I came out of the pit I drove to the finish. :)

Congrats to Davy on the win and thanx everyone for joining and stick in there with this tricky track! :thumbsup:

I found out something interesting ... or did I miss that in all the other games by now? Big TV panel at the end really shows what is going on the track, not some random cars in random action.

I have seen it before on other tracks, but on those tracks it just showed my onboard camera on the screen, It thought the tv screens follow you, but if it is tracking close action on track than that is really cool. Will check my replay later to see what it shows in my replay.:)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 92 12.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 68 9.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 73 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 45 6.2%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 100 13.8%