Week 4: Seriously Not Serious Club Porsche 935 @ AMS Renault Test Track

That's is based on Abdul's idea from here. I will update the first post with everyone's laptimes. Round 1 closes on Sunday:) The server is set with 7hours of qualies.

Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT SNSC
Password: usual club password.

Cars: Porsche 935
Track:AMS Renault Test Track
Weather: HOT HOT HOT

Basic rules:
  • Whoever is the fastest at the end of the week picks a car to run for the following week
  • Whoever finishes last picks the track for the following week.
  • The same person can't pick the track/car 3 weeks in a row. In the case that occurs, the 2nd line will choose the mod
  • Tracks and mods have to be either game default or located in RD's download section
Standings after round 1
snsc4.jpg

• Ariff Roose

haha I left mine at normal setup and clicked twice at (-) at the gear ratios and went on racing! Im too lazy to do all those stuff...:clock2::skeleton:

This track is pure awesome, can't get enough of it. The mod leaves a little to be desired, IMO it was meant for GTL theres no way these cars had this much grip but what do I know. It's fun hauling this thing around and playing with the boost sliding out of corners etc, perfect lap is somewhere around 23.7 i think with all my sectors done right. T3 always catches me out.

I just did a 1:25:0 with Reik's setup with some few changes.

EDIT: 1:24:802 now :)

EDIT 2: 1st place is mine :) 1:24:542

Wow, sounds great. Are the changes simple enough to tell here shortly, or can you upload it? Maybe it fits me too and i can learn something. Never before a faster one improved my setup so i can learn from him!

One second faster than me seems it's not about my setup but about my driving! :question:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back