rF2 Week 36: Renault Clio Cup @ Mills Metro Park - outer loop A

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
In the RaceDepartment Racing Club week 36 and following weeks, we will race the Renault Clio Cup Series! This week we attend Mills Metro Park.

The Renault Clio 197 with an F4R RS 2.0 litre engine, 4 cylinders and 16 valve, has a sequentially controlled transmission with 6 gears and controlled differential. The dimensions are 3772mm in lengths, 1675mm in width with a wheelbase of 2475mm, has a weight of only 930kg, equipped with Michelin tyres and is front wheel driven.

This weeks track of choice is Mills Metro Park, a track we all know from the early stage when rFactor2 got released. The short Outer Loop A lay-out is good fun for some close racing, participate this week and give your best to battle to reach the nr 1 ranking in the RD raceclub rankings in the Renault Clio Cup Series at the end of the (following) week(s).

Schedule
Both servers will be online all week for practicing. The servers are setup with an extended first practice session. Please only use this practice session when racing online for fun, do not vote it round unless being asked to do so.

Week 36 Start Date: Monday September 2, 2013
Week 36 End Date: Sunday September 8, 2013
Race days for official ranked sessions

· Monday, September 2,

· Tuesday September 3,

· Wednesday, September 4,

· Thursday September 5,

· Friday September 6,

· Saturday September 7,

· Sunday September 8,

Time schedule for official ranked sessions

· Qualification: 19:30 GMT

· Race Starts: 19:45 GMT

· Race Ends: 20:15 GMT

Event Details
Server:
RACEDEPARTMENT.COM #R
Car: Renault Clio
Track: Mills Metro Park
Mod: Here
Weather:
Dry
Road condition:Naturally progressing
Tyre wear :2x
Mechanical failure :Time scaled
Information
Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM #R
Password:Click here for the server password
RaceLog: After each session your fastest laptime, result and rank are published inside the RaceLog system.Click here or quickly navigate to the RaceLog section of your choice via the navigation button on the site and forums
Discuss, support, encourage and share!
This event thread will be the central thread for the GT Series discussions this week.
You can ask other drivers to practice or race with you by using the tag function of the forum. Please type an @ directly followed by the user name and this person will receive a notification or just leave a post that you will be participating in the first upcoming race, and of course we very much like to see your race reports:)
Our racing clubs are foremost meant to gain online experience so please help other drivers out when they have questions about the event, the car, the track, the setup or a combination. Remember that first post where somebody else helped you for the first time, helping is nice!
Have a great week and see you on track!

Last edited:
Little confused here. :O_o:
When I go online there are always some people there.
Short before the race I loose connection and then I can't see the server anymore, after some time the server is there again but nobody online anymore.

Is this happening only to me or to all the others too?

If I remember correctly somewhere between 19 and 19:30 I lost connection yesterday and the day before. Not sure about the time tho.
Then I can't see the server for some time, for about 5-10 mins but I can see the Monaco server. After I check again, the server is there but nobody online anymore. So no racing.
:(

Maybe it's just my new net connection, dunno, maybe just bad luck.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 114 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 156 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 298 27.8%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 424 39.6%