1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Week 36: Jerez de la Frontera

Discussion in 'Automobilista Racing Club & Leagues' started by Bram, Sep 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Based on a classic Grand Prix car weighing 540kg, the Formula Classic is powered by a 650HP turbo engine and provides a visceral and exciting driving experience. In this car you bring Ayrton Senna back to life.

The Formula Classic server will be online all week for practicing. The server is setup with an extended first practice session of 165 minutes. Please only use this practice session when racing online for fun, do not vote it round to an official qualification or race sessions unless being asked to do so.

Week 36 Start Date: Monday September 2, 2013
    Week 36 End Date: Sunday September 8, 2013

Race days for official ranked sessions
    • Monday September 2,
    • Tuesday September 3,
    • Wednesday September 4,
    • Thursday September 5,
    • Friday September 6,
    • Saturday September 7,
    • Sunday September 8.
    Time schedule for official ranked sessions
    • Qualification: 19:00 GMT
    • Race Starts: 19:30 GMT
    • Race Ends: 20:00 GMT
    • Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM #R
    • Mod Required: Click here to download Jerez de la Frontera
    • Password: Click here for the server password
    • RaceLog: After each session your fastest laptime, result and rank are published inside the RaceLog system. Click here or quickly navigate to the RaceLog section of your choice via the navigation button on the site and forums
    Discuss, support, encourage and share!
    This event thread will be the central thread for Formula 3 discussions this week.

You can ask other drivers to practice or race with you by using the tag function of the forum. Please an @ directly followed by the user name and this person will receive a notification or just leave a post that you will be participating in the first upcoming race, and we very much like to see your race reports :)

Our racing clubs are foremost meant to gain online experience so please help other drivers out when they have questions about the event, the car, the track, the setup or a combination. Remember that first post where somebody else helped you for the first time, helping is nice!

Have a great week and see you on track!
    Last edited: Sep 3, 2013
  2. Bram

Guys in the feedback thread people wanted Formula Classic races. Anybody joining also?
  3. Calum McLure

Calum McLure
    Did ye, aye? Premium Member

I jumping on for a few laps in 15 minutes, if I'm racing it will either be tonight or Thursday :whistling:
  4. Samuel Fuller

Samuel Fuller
    Premium Member

i hope to join later tonight. And tomorrow.
  5. Nobody else want to join tonight? :(
  6. Dino Paolini

Dino Paolini
    Premium Member

Hoping to join in later in the week
    • Like Like x 1
  7. I hope to can participate in some race in this week
  8. Norman Bruce

Norman Bruce
    Premium Member

I can join on Saturday and maybe Sunday
  9. Bram

Server has been taken down, not a single soul used it in the last weeks to race.

Going to spend my time on other things :thumbsup:
  10. Sorry mate!

I express gratitude for all your work but I ┬┤ve been imposible to join it!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.