1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Week 33: Cordoba

Discussion in 'Automobilista Racing Club & Leagues' started by Scott Webber, Aug 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]
    The Autodromo Oscar Cabalén is a racetrack which is 10 km north of the city of Alta Gracia, province of Cordoba, Argentina. Which has received the national automobile major categories of speed, including Wagon Tourism, Tourism Competition 2000 and Formula Renault 2.0 Argentina and recently the official formula truck series.

Formula Truck is a Brazilian based racing series featuring some the biggest truck brands in the world such as: Scania, Volkswagen, Mercedes-Benz, Volvo, Ford and Iveco. The trucks are racing purpose build vehicles with roughly 1000 to 1200 bhp, a special racing chassis and lower overall weight.

Schedule
    The Formula Truck server will be online all week for practicing. The server is setup with an extended first practice session. Please only use this practice session when racing online for fun, do not vote it round unless being asked to do so.

Week 33 Start Date: Monday August 12, 2013
    Week 33 End Date: Sunday August 18, 2013

Race days for official ranked sessions
    Monday to Sunday, this event runs for the whole 7 days!

Time schedule for official ranked sessions
    • Qualification: 19:00 GMT
    • Race Starts: 19:30 GMT
    • Race Ends: 20:00 GMT
    Information
    Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM #R
    Password: Click here for the server password
    RaceLog: After each session your fastest laptime, result and rank are published inside the RaceLog system. Click here or quickly navigate to the RaceLog section of your choice via the navigation button on the site and forums

Discuss, support, encourage and share!
    This event thread will be the central thread for the Truck Series discussions this week.

You can ask other drivers to practice or race with you by using the tag function of the forum. Please type an @ directly followed by the user name and this person will receive a notification or just leave a post that you will be participating in the first upcoming race, and of course we very much like to see your race reports :)

Our racing clubs are foremost meant to gain online experience so please help other drivers out when they have questions about the event, the car, the track, the setup or a combination. Remember that first post where somebody else helped you for the first time, helping is nice, and teamspeak is a easy & forward way to do so!

Have a great week and see you on track!

Last edited: Aug 12, 2013
  2. Calum McLure

Calum McLure
    Did ye, aye? Premium Member

Mememememememememememememememe!!!

I'll be on tonight, don't leave me myself :)

3. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

i'll be on the server for some testing tonight (Monday) in about 1 hour but i can't race :(

4. i would like to join tonight

5. Eck Simpson

Eck Simpson
    Premium Member

I'll be there tonight, I'll give some a run for last place.

6. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson
    Keep Yoga real Premium Member

im in just made it:)

7. Tonight, I will be finished with the installion of my new PC , (I spent 4 hours with data tranfers yesterday :sleep:) and I will be there this week.
    So new PC, new screen, new game (FTruck 2013 update), new RD Club format, I hope it will be a new positive experience for me :rolleyes:

• Like Like x 2
  8. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson

@Scott Webber

There was no 2 min comfort break in between races last night.
    nearly missed the second race it was good that i looked back at the screen..:geek::)

The hot laps are also missing from the race log.:)

Great fun last night, arrived late forgot about the time. had a full belly of food
    2 great races, 2nd race was real good fun for a number of laps real close racing until we had a spin leaving Eck and Jarek to run away with the 3 of us chasing them down ...
    Got close to Eck by the end of the race but that was it...

Good way to spend a Monday evening... :thumbsup:

Might have to make The Monday events more often:whistling:

9. Is it possable to use our own skins in club races if not then is there any way this could change

10. Calum McLure

Calum McLure

11. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

can't race today :( Friday i'll be able tho :thumbsup:

12. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson

ill be there tonight

13. Can't make it due to another league race unfortunately

14. Calum McLure

Calum McLure

Sorry for abandoning you Rupe, round at the pub with my dad for the football :p

15. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson

no worries me and Davy had a run out ...

Cant wait for Friday .. should be a real good bit of fun with a full grid ......

• Like Like x 1
  16. Calum McLure

Calum McLure

Fingers crossed!

17. Calum McLure

Calum McLure

No worries, want to see you on the track soon though !!!

18. im trying to find time for myself these days :) really busy this month with work so far, will be on sometime soon though :D

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.