1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Week 31: Jacarepagua Curva Sul

Discussion in 'Automobilista Racing Club & Leagues' started by Bram, Jul 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

[​IMG]
    The Formula 3 Series are the main driver development series for open wheel enthusiasts. The car has 225 HP and weighs only 550kg, is capable to reach a topspeed of 250 km/h. The Formula 3 is ideal for close single seater racing, seven days a week!

Schedule
    The Formula 3 server will be online all week for practicing. The server is setup with an extended first practice session. Please only use this practice session when racing online for fun, do not vote it round unless being asked to do so.

Week 31 Start Date: Monday July 29, 2013
    Week 31 End Date: Sunday August 4, 2013

Daily official ranked sessions
    • Qualification: 19:00 GMT
    • Race Starts: 19:30 GMT
    • Race Ends: 20:00 GMT
    Information
    Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM #R
    Password: Click here for the server password
    Ranking: After an official session the scores will be calculated and updated in RaceLog, click here
    Results: After an official session you can find the results in RaceLog, click here
    Hotlaps: After an (un)official session you can find the best driven times in RaceLog: click here

Discuss, support, encourage and share!
    This event thread will be the central thread for Formula 3 discussions this week.

You can ask other drivers to practice or race with you by using the tag function of the forum. Please an @ directly followed by the user name and this person will receive a notification or just leave a post that you will be participating in the first upcoming race, and we very much like to see your race reports :)

Our racing clubs are foremost meant to gain online experience so please help other drivers out when they have questions about the event, the car, the track, the setup or a combination. Remember that first post where somebody else helped you for the first time, helping is nice!

Have a great week and see you on track!

• Like Like x 2
  2. Bram

Bram

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Bram

Bram

Who is joining tonight?

• Like Like x 3
  5. Calum McLure

Calum McLure
    Did ye, aye? Premium Member

Moi

6. Justin Swan

Justin Swan
    RD-DVLC

I'll have a go but have never been very successful in driving these :O_o:

7. My PC is still not seeing the USB keyboard so re-installing when I get home and stop auto updates.

Defo going to try this out though

8. I will :) By the way, how does this series work? Is it similar to iRacing's?

9. Bram

Bram

We like to say that iRacing's series are more similar to ours :)

• Like Like x 4
  10. i will be out tonight, but for the whole week i'll be online joining in the weekly sessions :D, such a epic combo

11. I'll give it a whirl.

12. Its OK, if i join too. :)
    Not driven these F3 that much.

13. Bram

Bram

Rebooting the server and then we are good to go for some practice. Anybody joining on Teamspeak as well?

14. Bram

Bram

Hotlaps are now active as well. After each sessions (practice, qualy or race) its automatically updated (see navigation bar)

15. Calum McLure

Calum McLure
    Did ye, aye? Premium Member

I'll be on the server and TS in about half an hour :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1
  16. Don't think I'll be able to race actually, unless Reiza send me the activations reset very soon.

Have fun without me. :(

17. Jumping on now....Glad to see this beautiful game is still alive and going

18. Justin Swan

Justin Swan
    RD-DVLC

any idea how I change screen resolution? Im stuck on 1280 x 1080

19. RaceDepartment

RaceDepartment
    Administrator Staff

Qualy starts any minute now :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.