1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

EU Week 20 @ Taruma

Discussion in 'Automobilista Racing Club & Leagues' started by Rupe Wilson, May 11, 2014.

1. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson
    Keep Yoga real Premium Member

[​IMG]
    The Formula Truck server will be Open all week for practising. The server is setup with an extended first practice session. Please only use this practice session when racing online for fun, do not vote it round unless being asked to do so.

Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM Truck

Racedepartment Calendar: Click here
    Server password: Click here
    Racing rules: Click here

Time schedule for night sessions
    Monday 19:00GMT

Friday 21:00GMT

Monday 19:00
    Practice 30 mins (19:00 GMT)
    Qually length 15 mins (19:30 GMT)
    Warm up length 3 mins
    Race length 20 mins
    And a 5 min break before race 2

Friday 21:00 GMT
    Tyre multiplyer : x2

Practice 30 mins (21:00 GMT)
    Qually length 20 mins (21:30 GMT)
    Warm up length 10 mins
    Race length 40 mins
    a pit stop will be required to change tyres

Information:

Track: TARUMA
    PIT STOP GUIDE click me
    Discuss, support, encourage and share!
    This event thread will be the central thread for the Truck Series discussions this week.

You can ask other drivers to practice or race with you by using the tag function of the forum. Please type an @ directly followed by the user name and this person will receive a notification:)

Our racing clubs are foremost meant to gain online experience so please help other drivers out when they have questions about the event, the car, the track, the setup or a combination.

Entry List for Monday 19:00GMT
    Leave a comment in the thread below if you wish to be signed up. Signing up means we expect you to be present of course.

1. Andrew James
    2. Driver
    3. Driver
    4. Driver
    5. Driver
    6. Driver
    7. Driver
    Entry List for Friday 21:00 GMT

1. Driver
    2. Driver
    3. Driver
    4. Driver
    5. Driver
    6. Driver
    7. Driver

Leave a comment in the thread below if you wish to be signed up. Signing up means we expect you to be present of course.

Last edited: May 16, 2014
  2. Nox

Nox
    Staff Premium Member

@Rupe Wilson put me in for Friday as a maybe please. 21.00 GMT is late my time (midnight) but it also means I can possibly jump in after the GSC event. Depends how tired I am at the time - I can't resist the temptation to truck around Taruma even though I'll regret it in the morning!

3. Calum McLure

Calum McLure
    Did ye, aye? Premium Member

-

Last edited: May 16, 2014
  4. Quas

Quas
    Staff Premium Member

I forgot to check this part of the forum with all what was happening in HGTTC and AC lately but i'm in as soon as we get something going, please tag me if i don't show up on my own.

Shouldn't the Monsta Truck Series begin shortly? Knowing my luck it will start when i'm on vacation :rolleyes:.

5. Nox

Nox
    Staff Premium Member

Looks like there's not enough for the race, which honestly I'm not too disappointed with as I'm too tired anyway (haven't slept in 2 days) but the other part of me is disappointed. It would be nice to see more races happen here, more interest. Soon as word kicks off about the monsta truck league people are suddenly interested, but a club event as a pre-league race they don't care. It makes no sense. Either you have fun racing these or you don't. Oh well, I'll try again in 2 weeks when it doesn't clash with GSC Friday again.