1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

EU Week 16 @Jacarepagua

Discussion in 'Automobilista Racing Club & Leagues' started by Rupe Wilson, Apr 13, 2014.

1. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson
    Keep Yoga real Premium Member

ftrucks1.png

The Formula Truck server will be Open to the public all week for practicing. The server is setup with an extended first practice session. Please only use this practice session when racing online for fun, do not vote it round unless being asked to do so. On Friday it will be locked before race time

Race days for official sessions Friday 14th (21:00 GMT)

Time schedule for night sessions

• Practice 30 mins (21:00 GMT)
    • Qually length 15 mins (21:30 GMT)
    • Warm up length 5 mins
    • Race length 20 mins
    • And a 5 min break before race 2

Information
    Track:
    Jacarepagua

Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM
    Password:
    Click here for the server password

Discuss, support, encourage and share!
    This event thread will be the central thread for the Truck Series discussions this week.

You can ask other drivers to practice or race with you by using the tag function of the forum. Please type an @ directly followed by the user name and this person will receive a notification:)

Our racing clubs are foremost meant to gain online experience so please help other drivers out when they have questions about the event, the car, the track, the setup or a combination.

Entry List for Friday
    Leave a comment in the thread below if you wish to be signed up. Signing up means we expect you to be present of course.
    1. Andreas Scholz
    2. Driver
    3. Driver
    4. Driver
    5. Driver
    6. Driver
    7. Driver
    8. Driver
    9. Driver
    10. Driver
    11. Driver
    12. Driver
    13. Driver
    14. Driver
    15. Driver
    16. Driver
    17. Driver
    18. Driver
    19. Driver
    20. Driver
    21. Driver

Last edited: Apr 15, 2014
  2. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson

Server is up

3. 4 8 15 16 23 42 108

4 8 15 16 23 42 108
    Only the 5th-most famous race driver from Kerpen Premium Member

Please sign me up for Friday. And yourselves of course @Rupe Wilson @Andrew James
    I will not "race" with just two or three drivers overall, but one has to make a start:cool:

Last edited: Apr 14, 2014
  4. Nox

Nox
    Staff Premium Member

I have a GSC event on Friday @Andreas Scholz but thanks. I do like the trucks, wish there were more people into them. Well done trying to get it going again.

5. Calum McLure

Calum McLure
    Did ye, aye? Premium Member

I'll join you Andreas :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1
  6. Calum McLure

Calum McLure

7. Sven-Arne Andersson

Sven-Arne Andersson
    Premium Member

Thanks for thinking about me but first I don´t have Formula Trucks installed and on Friday this week I will try to stay on track with GT3:s. :)

8. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson

Over the next few weeks we will be running the tracka for the league we are about to run so now is a good time to test in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere...:)

Honk honk mother truckers:whistling:

• Like Like x 1
  9. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

thanks for the invite @Calum McLure but i uninstalled the game and i'm not planning to reinstall it as i should have went for GSC instead cause trucking on a regular basis is not really my thing.

10. Quas

Quas
    Staff Premium Member

I'm very much up for trucking, @Julian Dietz, @Andrew Bradbury, @Claudio Gandolfi and me were the last men standing in the club races :).
    There were quite a few others who seemed interested, no idea why the sign-ups suddenly stopped.

This Friday no chance for me to make it though, going out Thursday night and i'll most probably be home Friday about mid-day which means i'll be sleeping right through until Saturday. I'm getting to old for this :O_o:.

Next week with pleasure, gentlemen :thumbsup:.

11. Sign me up.

12. Guys, why we are having 2 events in the same day almost same schedule? The Blancpain and the Trucks? This will make people have to choose.
    Why not different days?

13. Calum McLure

Calum McLure

I think it's because the rFactor 2 Blancpain event is on a Saturday the GSC version is on the Friday, which is unfortunate.

14. Yeah, I was meaning the same Sim, GSC (Well, technically not...but still...:)).
    Maybe do the Endurance on Sunday then, I dont know.
    I would like to race the Trucks again, but is matching the Blancpain schedule on the same day, so I have to chose one.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2014
  15. Calum McLure

Calum McLure

16. Yeah leave it this week Calum if only 3 of us

17. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson

thanks for the responses guys
    We are looking at running a series/small league very shortly click me

so im trying to get the club scene back up and running..

• Like Like x 2
  18. Calum McLure

Calum McLure

Appreciate it Rupe, hopefully it picks up a bit.

• Like Like x 1
  19. 4 8 15 16 23 42 108

4 8 15 16 23 42 108
    Only the 5th-most famous race driver from Kerpen Premium Member

Thank you for all your efforts @Rupe Wilson
    Still league racing is not for me. But "pre-test-races" should be open to me then hehe

20. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson

of course they will be run as a club race. :)

• Winner Winner x 1