1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Week 13

Discussion in 'iRacing' started by Abdul Al-Amry, Oct 26, 2010.

1. Abdul Al-Amry

Abdul Al-Amry
    2011 RD Indy 500 Winner

Stay clear of SFR races. I have lost 0.36 in just 1 race.

How come iRacing state that we are safe with the points?

2. Just spectate bottom split rookie legends races - nothing funnier.

SRF and the legends have SR and iRating, all the others are unofficial. :)

3. Yeah check the Series page. Legends and SRF series continue to have SR and iR affected, as it's shown as official where the other series are shown as fun.

4. Do this!

I stayed up till 2am last night to watch these races and I wasn't disappointed..

5. May have stayed up until 5AM...

6. Official races in week 13 is not where you want to be if you are trying to get promoted. This is when I check out the hosted races. I like the SFR but I will not touch it in week 13. Just checked the stats and I finished 6th in my division(5) for the season.:banana:

7. Is it possible (promotion) just through time trial this week (or at all?)

8. no TT´s this week, just races and qualy

9. Looks like practice week then ...

10. Abdul Al-Amry

Abdul Al-Amry
    2011 RD Indy 500 Winner

Found B Class mixed race, Vette v Radicals at Glen Boot. Unofficial and great fun.

11. yes and from tommorow evening:

MX5 at Road Atlanta and the Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course
    FW31 at Lime Rock Park, Mazda Laguna Seca Raceway, the Silverstone Grand Prix circuit and Circuit Park Zandvoort (on alternate days)

12. Abdul Al-Amry

Abdul Al-Amry
    2011 RD Indy 500 Winner

F1 will be A class only even Week 13 right? Bummer if thats the case. But practice is what will be required first anyway lol.

13. The Formula Fun series in week 13

14. Abdul Al-Amry

Abdul Al-Amry
    2011 RD Indy 500 Winner

I just picked my jaw on the floor. We are going F1 crazy tomorrow lol.

15. Hey Eric, I believe if you get your 4 races in this week then you will get promoted next week. If not it will take 30 days or a 4.0 sr to get it.

16. gents, check your e-mails if you have raced 8+ races in D+ series (hint race participation) :D

17. Abdul Al-Amry

Abdul Al-Amry
    2011 RD Indy 500 Winner

How much Dario?

18. oh yeah, me likes money. $4 for D and C class participation. Do you think now I can tell my wife I get paid to race? I feel like a politicians with all the kick backs and stuff.

19. 4$ per D/C series, 7$ for B/A series, max 10$ per season