Discussion in 'F1 2011 - The Game' started by Mike Sterckx, Jun 13, 2011.
Tweakers.net posted a little preview of f1 2011.
Conclusions, translated by yours truly:
- F1 2010 had its fair share of bugs, conceded by Codies. Live the life didn't live up to the expectations.
- In F1 2011 Codies will try again. They will also add the new rules and updates.
(now the interesting bits)
- Drivers will play a larger role in the development of the car, they even mention: to fine-tune development based on your personal driving style.
- Players will have to make choices in the car to manage the situation, think of little things like fuel mixtures.
- There's now a system that calculates mechanical failures based on your driving. You can lose KERS, gears etc. Sometimes the situation can be restored by the team from a distance or in the pits. The engineer will keep you posted on the situation and advise you in damage limitation.
- The engineer will also keep you posted about where you will fare back in after a pitstop, tactics more important.
- DRS and KERS are in.
- AI makes mistakes and misses braking points.
- Dynamic weather and day/night cycle for every track.
- Tyres can get dirty and catch lots of vibration. Bodywork can also vibrate.
- live the life is greatly improved. Now you will see a parc ferme scene after the press conference showing the team celebrating for in discontent after a race.
- Conference answers will be picked up by the press.
- Co-op championship
- Splitscreen championship (by ordering the races in splitscreen mode, similar to online mode today)
And that's it. :wink:
Separate names with a comma.