1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Wednesday June 24th - Mini @ Mondello Park Short

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Eric. K, Jun 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]

Servername: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM USA

Weather: Dry
    Start Time: 00:00GMT / 8:00pm EST / 5:00pm PST

Class: Mini Cooper
    Track: Mondello Park Short
    Practice: 30 minutes
    Qualification: 10 minutes
    Race: 2x25

Notes: Click here to read the password and golden rules!

2. Entrylist:
    1. Keith Barrick
    2. Yves Larose
    3. John Sydenstricker
    4. Brandon Lawson
    5. Eric Nelson
    6. Yassen Pavlov
    7. Marty Pierce
    8. Chris Buchanan
    9. Willie Watt
    10. Bob Luneski
    11. Kennett Ylitalo
    12. Yuri Braham
    13. Johan Jansen
    14. João Andias
    15. Abdul Ahmed
    16. Aritan Maia
    17. Driver
    18. Driver
    19. Driver
    20. Driver
    21. Driver
    22. Driver
    23. Driver
    24. Driver
    25. Driver

3. Signed up BAM! I have a feeling with this start time, we will have a HUGE field...I think we will intice some of the EU guys to stay up past bedtime :) Cmon guys DO NOT PROVE ME WRONG

I will also put together a mini skin pack for this.

It will include the Euro skinpack which has a ton of wicked skins, and will include the many I have picked up over time. Any additions over and above the skin pack just link in the post, and for the next US mini event I will remake the skin pack including that.

Keith

4. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

damn i missed that one, June 17th :woot2:

5. I think its just eric. He has a time machine he will take us on to race the wednesday that just passed :fwd: <--- Erics time machine!!!!

6. Hahah... more like copy and past user error:)

7. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

sign me in for this one, for this occasion i'll be using my new mini skin, it will be its first race so guy's please watch the paint :fingers-crossed: i'll post the link for it later :smile:

8. It might be hard not to scratch your new paint job at this track Yves:)

9. Aargh.

I think that will be too late for me:weep:

I'm actually on day shifts next week as I'd normally be at work, but I have to get up at 05.30GMT so I'd not get much sleep.

Oh well, I'm sure you guys will have a ball at Mondello in the Mini's.

10. Sign me up please. Finally got my computer working with several nice upgrades. I'm resetting up my GTR evo today.

11. If you get it set up in time join us for tonites race http://forum.racedepartment.com/gtr...fri-19th-us-stcc-mallala-motorsport-park.html

15 entries so far, and we have a wicked skin pack for tonite.

Track is fairly simple and there will be setups for most cars uploaded in game for you.

Hope to see you tonite.

12. I'd love to Keith but I dont have STCC. I'm waiting on Race On.

13. :disapointed::disapointed::disapointed:

That sucks John. You are missing out on some wicked action. How long til Race On comes out? Look at it this way you spend $20 now and get however many fun Fridays until Race On comes out. Hell I spend $20 on beer at dinner when I go out.

I think you should hit your couch, search all your pants pockets and see me at the start line at Mallala tonite :D

14. count me in i want to have a nice mini race sooo bad lol

15. I cannot resist a MINI race!

hook me up!

16. I won't :)

Sign me up please

17. JOhn I remember not too long ago having the debate about getting STCC or just sticking to GTRE.

NOw I realize, it didn't matter why I wasn't going to buy it. No reason could keep me from buying it knowing what racing and fun I would miss now!

Cmon man just get it through STEAM and get your practice in b4 Friday!:victory:

18. sign me up Im on vacation. Yes week night racing!

19. Put the server up for this with both the Mini and the touring cars:)

20. I would like to sign up for the race and I will start praying today that there will be no issues with weather this week... oh of note... does that trike need to get up to 88 mph to travel through time...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.