rF2 Wednesday June 24th 2009 - Porsche Fabcar @ Montreal

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Started 5th with the worst start ever,bent my car up very badly early on and made it almost undriveable,plodded on a bit longer then stacked it again to retire.

Thanks Benno and RD :good: .....overall not really a fan of that mod :)

Race: 30 mins

Race is supposed to be 30mins, why was it set up for 30 laps? I didn't realise this until race, and by then realised i had to pit. After i got into the lead it felt pointless continueing as i never had enough fuel to get to end without pitting. Pretty poor that the server wasn't set up properly.

had a decent qualy time that put me in 9th....ppl dropping out 1 after the other,all of a sudden i find my self in 1st trying to hold off Peter and was doing ok,he makes a mistake and im thinking it must be last lap....but it wasn't,crossing start/finish again and start checking the motec thingy and realize it was as said earlier 30 laps instead of 30 min so...out of fuel in lap 22 or 23....great fight as long as it went thou

Excellent fun that, qualified 11th took a dive down the inside of someone at about turn 6 ended up stuck in the middle of the road and had to wait for everyone to pass me :embarrassed: but managed to fight my way back up and with a combination of people dropping out for whatever reason I finished 3rd so am happy with that.

Race is supposed to be 30mins, why was it set up for 30 laps? I didn't realise this until race, and by then realised i had to pit. After i got into the lead it felt pointless continueing as i never had enough fuel to get to end without pitting. Pretty poor that the server wasn't set up properly.

Sorry that the server wasn't set up properly but you can always check b clicking on race settings.
but the car can only hold 21 laps so everyone had to put so it wouldn't of just been you.

Yep i'm up for another. Any chance of running the Daytona Prototype Engine? As its supposed to be a Grand Am car it would seem more suited, also first engine doesn't get over 20*C and boost settings don't work properly (can suddenly let go without warning from temps).

Pretty poor that the server wasn't set up properly.

Thanks that we are allowed to make an error so once and a while. Instead of complaining in a thread you could have reported it by pm to one of our staff and it could have been fixed on the fly by resetting the server.

Making an error is human and appereantly nobody (staff or racers) checked the server the last two days otherwise we would have changed it ofcourse if somebody reported it.

I am SO sorry for missing this. It's been so long since I signed up for an rFactor event I totally spaced it out and raced in the GTRE WTCC87 event instead. :embarassed:

Starded the race as 3rd so qually was ok, start was better and could pass Sam and was 2nd in the first lap. After 5 laps my tyres where feeling bad and gone in the rear resulting in a wallride so Toni could move up ( no chance to stop him anyway)
Fighting to stay on track my tyres where finished after 9 laps, but still going on at 4th place thattime. Then Sebastien was of track just before first corner and he kinda scared me there and i lost track and brakepoint and so i crashed. I was hoping to get to the pit but crashed twice ..... I called it a day sry. Grats Toni well done !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 215 14.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 154 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 149 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 115 7.7%