rF2 Wednesday July 29th - Porsche 997 GT3 Mini Series

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tusto, Im gonna get the mod and track installed tonite and toy around with it. I havent raced much with rFactor so I am still a newb. If I need a hand tusto can you help me out on TS in a few hours?

Tusto, Im gonna get the mod and track installed tonite and toy around with it. I havent raced much with rFactor so I am still a newb. If I need a hand tusto can you help me out on TS in a few hours?

i found the default ffb quite lame, so installed Ramons ffb settings here
then in the car selection menu installed the middle ffb add on, 2.# something and -100 in game ffb strength and full ffb effects and its very nice :th_jtteglad:

and will be on TS on the night if you have any probs m8 :)

I ran a few laps last night in private practice. I got down to 1:23.9, but feel I can go quicker. I really dont like the feeling of the wheel tho in rFactor. I personally race with no FFB, but I just like the wheel to center itself. There seems to be a huge deadzone tho with rFactor that makes it hard to correct when the car gets loose. Any fixes for that?

very nice little mod this :good:
just a pity we could not get a porsche of this quality in race07. One thing i did notice is that once you overheat the tyres it takes a long long tome for them to cool down again and they have very little grip once they do overheat

Attachments

• rfp.jpg
    rfp.jpg
    151.3 KB · Views: 263
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back