1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wednesday July 1st - Porsche 935 @ Golden Port

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Eric. K, Jun 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]

Weather: Dry
    Start Time: 00:00GMT / 8:00pm EST / 5:00pm PST

Class: Porsche 935 v1.1
    Track: Golden Port
    Practice: 30 minutes
    Qualification: 20 minutes
    Race: 2x15

Notes: Click here to read the password and golden rules!
  2. Entrylist:
    1. Eric Nelson
    2. Jason Pitts
    3. John Sydenstricker
    4. João Andias
    5. Glenn Petersen
    6. Viking Jansson
    7. Marty Pierce
    8. Yuri Braham
    9. Johan Jansen
    10. Driver
    11. Driver
    12. Driver
    13. Driver
    14. Driver
    15. Driver
    16. Driver
    17. Driver
    18. Driver
    19. Driver
    20. Driver
    21. Driver
    22. Driver
    23. Driver
    24. Driver
  3. :good::good::good::good::drool:OMG this will be SICK!

Wait til RHYS hears the news! :aus::Banane10:

almost tempted not to sign up just yet so he can be first.:decision:

OK RHYS Ill leave the MArtinin skin for you at least...........:faint:I'll take that BRUMOS / HURLEY HAYWOOD SKIN INSTEAD!:woop:
  4. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

Eric, maybe it would be a good thing to post the link to the mod cause not everybody have the mod installed ( i know i don't have it ) :parrot:
  5. Ooops.... I thought I did. Done!! :) Thanks Yves.
  6. A practice server for this event just went up
  7. Please sign me up - this time works well for me. My problem is that I need to find time to practice - I've never driven this car before, or raced this track!

Eeek! I might be as fast as this guy ----> :fwd:

or better yet, this guy ----> :snail:

Besides, how can I pass on a race taking place on Canada Day?! :canada:
  8. Jason I am with you on the lack of seat time in the car or track.:bad:

I expect to eat some tire walls fairly frequently fo rthe first 20 laps!:bulgy-eyes::wink2:

Oh well we'lll just startt off like a :Banane14: and see if I can improve a bit.
  9. Sign me up please :)
  10. Ohh...i can't sign up for this event.I am also for Leon Cup on 1st July.Anyway good luck guys.
  11. Sign me up please :)
  12. I'll give it a shot. Sign me up.
  13. Just take note I changed the link to version 1.1 of the Porsche mod!! (see first post)
  14. well that explains why the server keeps bouncing me as a possible cheat. LOL
  15. Sorry about that:)
  16. well this car is a BEAST! got a very basic setup in it but its an adventure every lap. 4 speed takes a bit of getting used to as well.

Dragos lapped with me for a bit and touched the 1 flats and posted his setup online which I have not tried yet.

It reminds me of the Singapore GP in the V8 supercars except its a way more powerful car. thottle steering anyone?
  17. but do you like it?
  18. well it seems to be way to big for a track this size unfortunately. Its really designed for big fast tracks and this is a club type circuit.

ON watkins glen GP it would be pretty fun I think.

I am struggling to keep it on track and make a lap.

add in 15 cars at the start on really really cold tires and from a stopped position..................................................oooooooofaaaaaah

so I think its a combination of my skill and this car and course has me scratching my head right now.

I'll keep grinding away and see if I like it more later.

Not trying to rain on the parade here or make you feel bad about the set up for Wednesday Eric. Just my 2 cents from this seat.
  19. My GF has me booked for this day to go see the fireworks. This means I cant race in this event.

I hope you guys have fun, but I will be at Fridays event.

20. Glenn Petersen

Glenn Petersen
    Premium Member

Sign me up! I'm going to have to get the mod now. I'm signing up so Eric won't feel alone at the back:laugh2:. Can I get All Terrain tires, cause I think I'll be off track more than on? :laugh:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.