rF2 Wednesday August 12th 2009 - Le Mans Series GT2 (Porsche) @ Bahrain

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
We start with practice now. If you want to join just drop a post and jump into the server :thumb:

Nah not my kinda thing. drove a few laps on P7 or 8 but i couldnt get the grip on it. Looked like i needed to brake much earlier then other people. And coming out of the turns slower speed or something i dont know. No experience with this kinda cars. So no this isnt my kinda thing

After two phonecalls during the race i decided to pick up the last one and stop the race. I raced terrible but had heaps of fun chasing Yoeri around the track.
What a mod :thumb:

NOOOOOOOO STUPID Windows Update. Meh i was on a Comeback after my bad first half of the race. In the pitstop stuck 2 pairs of hards on and Maxed Rear downforce and car felt great aswell as Jumping Kevin in that time then game starts to Freeze ever slightly then one big one happens and I go off. I alt tab and see the Stupid Windows update thing saying Restarting in 4 Mins. :(

Very nice race again, great battles with Kevin and Tim throughout the whole race.
I did not like the track until it became dark. Then this track is just amazing with all the lights and the nice buildings!
I will take some screenshots tomorrow and post them here!

I got to say Sorry to Tim and Peter. My Brake Bias was so wrong in first 10 laps I was braking and locking on right front which pulled me to the right. Once i changed it the car wasnt locking into Turn 1 Anymore.

I had a blast of a race :D ,jumped Sander from the lights for 2nd arriving at T1 then seemed have some pace on Wilfred as well and found myself having a run on him where i really didnt want it,all a bit scary and weird passing those guys in the first place really... :p.
Kevin and then JJ had some serious attacks on me at various parts until the back end swung round on them and i was off the hook and decided late in the stint to have a stab at no tyre change so just put in another 100L at my stop and came out about 7secs in the lead ahead of Sander and Wil (lol) :p,for a lap or so it went quite well only losing little bits here and there,but it didnt take long for them to start taking lumps out of me and put me to rest at T1 back to my 3rd place where i happily finished :).

Grats Wil and Sander :good:
Thanks Ben-Bram-RD :good:

Love this mod, but boy does it need some mastering, wish i had done some practice instead of watching Scotland get their asses kicked :weep: but even if i had i would still have been at the back of tonight's pack but as it was i was 4 seconds a lap slower than the car in front so i guess i will need to work some with this one.

sorry for leaving right at the race end again but for some reason rfactor always crashes with me when it moves to the next session after a race :weep:

thnx all for a good nights racing, had some nice wee scraps for the first few laps and it was great just to sit out and watch the leaders for the last few laps :good:

What a race, great racing! :smile-big:

Qual: Well Sander did an amazing time with 1.59.668 and well it was possible for me to do but it had to be a good lap and luckily with 1 min to go I set 1.59.644, only 0.024 sec quicker, but was enough to get pole :smile-big:.

Race: I started good, but I saw smoke from my engine, it ran abit too hot at the start lights.....so there I was smoking engine and a few fast guys behind me......I didn't run the engine high in the revs hoping the engine would cool down quickly. It did and I was able to continue......I was a bit getting used to the setup and well the darkness didnt help much, lost a spot to Sander but now I was able to follow him instead of having to find my way in the dark hehe......so I was following and we made some overtakings, which was very fun :).

After the pit, again my engine was smoking, but so was Sander's and I took it a bit easy, cause I didn't want to blow it up. But after that I was able to catch Sander and made the pass and kept it till the end for the win. :victory:

Great race all, specially Sander since I had some great fights with him :smile-big:.
Thanks RD, Bram and other people organising :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 101 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 183 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline