rF2 Wednesday 27.05.09 - GP79 @ Brianza

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
The night of Champions League Final? No chance :D

Oops thought it was on Tuesday - I`m on call Wed night and hoping to catch the game in between :)

So no good for me but would be interested in some F179 action another time - once you get the hang of them they are great fun to drive. It was interesting to read the documentation that came with the mod regarding the ground effect with these cars and it`s best to just go faster and thus get more downforce & grip !!

Any news on whether assists are allowed and which flavour of the mod will be used for racing ?

Thanks

• G-Kraft

I saw the "historical" version in the server, not sure if they will change it to another..

I have only tested a little, but will be fun to race

• G-Kraft

I have searched for the server for 2days, and not found it! and today the race will start, hope i can find the server until then..

• Nick Jones

10 minutes to go and I still cant find the server...arghhhhh

• Nick Jones

Doh!!! that explains it, time to have some tea then :)

Thank you!

• G-Kraft

I have refreshed the list like 50+ times already today, and still cant find the server!

I will continue to try, but if the server does not show up then i cant race

• Steve Parker

Could have done with few more for this,but we had good race anyway grats to all finishers :)

I'd love to take part in the next event, if the damned thing works on my PC that is. I love the 79 mod, and a good track for them is the LeMans 1979 track. Best track there is.

• Nick Jones

Istanbul would be cool for the next race!

And this time I'll know not to escape to the pits when the time runs out and finnish the lap I'm on!....lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 288 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 193 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 193 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%