rF2 Wednesday 25th November - Clio Cup @ Barbagallo

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
At the moment yes Will - that's no bad thing though, we all get to know each other quicker that way. But yes, bigger grids would be awesome, especially in these manic things. Like Ivo said - these turn you a bit demented while driving them :D

I know its not a bad thing, It just suprises me that we have the same 8-10 guys racin and this isn't a league lol :p, maybe I can get some of the simcar/DKS/raceconnect guys over here, keep in mind though, the first two are US based leagues and DKS already does their Winter season at 20:00 GMT on Saturdays so... I'm also kinda suprised we don't have more rfactor stuff here, like atleast more rf leagues. (Clio league anyone ? :p)

A full on Clio league would be superb,and ofcourse then we would see much larger grids.
I think the main problem is people just dont bother or dont ever get around to trying a lot of rF mods,im sure if someone who...say for example..really likes Evo Minis were to try these Clios the chances are they would be up for club races in them,the Skodas are probably the same story,just try them and see :).

We could give it a shot, especially since the only rf league is the Endurance one and I'm not into endurance so not for me... I personally like to try everything though personally but I'm new so I wanna find my niche, I have TC's, Stock Cars, F1 and any other openwheel, Rally and offroad, Sports Car etc...
In total and I counted this up today...
55 mods and 124 tracks excluding trackpacks which takes it to like 150, actually including VHR probably 175. and I only started downloading about mid october so hehe. Its only 20 gigs for all that though.

I might have enough time to squeeze both races in B4 going to work:).

It depends on the lap times for these cars around this track. I'll be able to do race 1 and if I have enough time left I'd stay to the end of race 2.

Pop me down if you're ok with that:good:

Am thinking of joining yous and giving rF another shot ... but that is if I can get the downloads sorted in time ("slow down you must wait another blah blah" annoying download restriction :rolleyes:).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 362 15.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 254 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 245 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.9%