1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wednesday 25th November - Clio Cup @ Barbagallo

Discussion in 'rFactor 2 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Ryan Callan, Nov 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]

Server Name:
    Mod: Clio Cup 2008

Track: Barbagallo
    Event start: 20:00 GMT
    Practice: 30 minutes
    Qualification: 15 minutes
    Race: 2 x 16 laps (WTCC second race grid)
    1. Click here to read the password and golden rules!

2. RealFeel FFB PlugIn: Download - Information

3. About the mod - the Clios always provide incredibly close action in real life and the virtual versions are no different. With very limited setup options, these pocket rockets are ready to go and they sound incredible. Eat your heart out Minis :D

4. Any questions at all will be dealt with as promptly as possible by either myself or Ivo Simons, so do not hesitate to ask. If you come across a mod and/or track that you like or think would be perfect for the Racing Club just drop me or Ivo a PM.

Clio Cup Promo -

2. Entry List:

1. Nigel Atkins
    2. Matija Skalic
    3. Neil Gault
    4. Ivo Simons
    5. Stefan Beemsterboer
    6. Paulo Ribeiro
    7. Jochen Lenaerts
    8. Gary Lennon
    9. Philip Antonia
    10. Bert Poesen
    24. Tim Ling (maybe)
    25. Ryan Callan (maybe)
  3. That was boatloads of fun, thanks for convincing me. It'll be a squeeze, I got a race that night elsewhere but I can make it. Sign me up again.
  4. No problem Will was a pleasure to have ya :good:
  5. going to miss this one as i have a syncro race the same night, but would love to do this track again sometime but not in these cars, the PCC'07 (or similar) cars would be great around here
  6. Oh it will be done again...... :wink:
  7. well it looks like the syncro AE86 league has been postponed again, so stick me down and i should imagine Neil and Gary will also be signing up shortly :)
  8. Sign me in! Thank You!
  9. ok stick my name down plz
    also how about taking advantage of some of rfactors features and have it changing from light to dark or vice versa
  10. We had that in the Truck Enduro race :).

But I'll keep it mind for future, although for a 16 lap race I don't think it would work.

Not sure I'll be back home in time for this, so I'm a dirty maybe.
  11. Sign me up Ryan.
  12. :plus1:
  13. Paulo Ribeiro

Paulo Ribeiro
    Animals and Racing Lover

Ryan, please add me to the list.
  14. It's becoming a BVM party. :D
  15. Ramon van Rijn

Ramon van Rijn
    Premium Member

It is indeed :)
    I'm in :)
  16. Me too please :good:.
  17. Hmm tempted
  18. Tim Ling

Tim Ling
    It's a million-to-1 chance, but it just might work Premium Member

Add me as a maybe too.
  19. Ramon van Rijn

Ramon van Rijn
    Premium Member

Is that a yes Ben? :)
  20. basically the guys that race here, its just the same 8-10 guys isn't it? I only see like 2-3 new names on the sign up sheet from my other 2 races i've run here at RD.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.