Wednesday 25th November 2009 - Rally Four Seasons

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Andrew Dawes

Andrew You've done a great job on this series since i've been involved. Very well organised. You should be proud.

Thank you Andrew. Some of the most fun I've had was in your RBR events. It was a great mix of stages, cars and formats. Nice to finally win something too :p

Oh well back to public rallies :(

Andrew, you are a Legend.

I wouldn't even know where to start with RBR. I mean, I select 1 car and get a completely different 1 :(

Thanks for the great events whilst they lasted :thumb:

Best fun I've had alone on track :nod:

it's really a shame if this goes into the grave. :sad:

I have had very fun in all of the events i have participated in (2). The organising has been perfect: the stages, variations in cars, easy to sign-up, etc..

Really hope this would continue.

Iven if I'm not in this club for so much time,I wanna thank Andrew for that great time together and all competitors and only pray that all things will turn in better not in worse.
Sorry to hear this.
This thing that bring us together form all the corners of the Earth should never die.

• Andrew Evans

you have no idea what you're talking about little ross, so shut up before you make it worse...

• Andrew Evans

really, you're just having an opinion about something you know nothing about and commenting in a club that you've never partaken in.... so it's pretty hard to understand what you're trying to achieve - other than to inflame the situation...

if that's mature, i'd love to subscribe to your newsletter...

• Andrew Evans

i'm not, and that's the problem... why would you come in here and poast these useless opinions? i'm not crying, i'm not asking for people to poast in support - they've done that of their own accord.... i was letting my regular racers know the club is over as it stands - i could have poasted nothing.... it's really quite simple to understand...

• Aaron Cloutier

Andrew, I'd like to shoulder some of the burden of running these races. PM me if there's some way I could do that. I'm willing to coordinate one every other week but I don't really know how or if I'd be allowed.

I would have just PM'd you this, but your mailbox is full...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back