• "Boogity, boogity boogity! Let's go racing boys!" - Darrell Waltrip
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Discuss the 2017 Formula One Australian Grand Prix here.

Misc Wedge's Visions | ReShade + MasterEffect v3.0 Proper

ReShade + MasterEffect custom preset for rFactor 2

1. Wedge submitted a new resource:

Wedge's Visions | ReShade + MasterEffect - ReShade + MasterEffect custom preset for rFactor 2

Read more about this resource...

• Like Like x 2
  2. thx wedge, not nearly as dramatic as SCE but probably for good reason. ill give it a try, have to admit im a little torn. does cut down on the "cartoony" look i see ppl complain about re rf2 though..

• Like Like x 1
  3. that's because rf2 isn't as saturated (colorful) as sce, so the effect is more subtle: just some color balance and little contrast to make it look more realistic. doesn't look much on the screenshots, but makes a great difference in game.

this preset I made from scratch and was very hard to tweak. took me like 8 iterations to achieve a result I like.

you can use the num lock key to turn the effect on and off to see the difference.

post your feedback after you try!

4. i get the following in my log file
    Failed to compile effect on context 00000057A8A4BF90:

Edit: Came right it was a fault on my side

Last edited: May 10, 2015
  5. That looks very impressive - will give it a try as soon as I am back to my gaming machine. One question: do you know if it could be used together with the TrackMap-Plugin (64bit) as I could not get SweetFX and TMP working together since the last rF2 update.

6. Looks great, thanks. But how do I make it work with Trackmap? Didn't work too even after renaming Trackmap's d3d9.dll to d3d9_TM and changing the ini file.

7. Anyone pls?

8. I have no idea. You probably gonna have to choose between one or the other.

• Like Like x 1
  9. The reshade file is missing!!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. I used that one from the previous version and it works.

11. indeed. I'm sorry for that. thanks for the heads up!