rF2 WEC Special Event @ Le Mans - Saturday 30th May 2015

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Important Note !!!

Check your e-mail and spam folders. look for an e-mail from unitedracingdesign@gmail.com

I will update the server tomorrow. I need to do some "testing" this evening. :D

Finally we finished new update and its new full package. I am really sorry it toke us so long but finally we got it.
Our cars are now on version 1.95 and please do remove all older version and sound before installing new ones(IMPORTANT)

Changelog EGT cars V1.95:
-added chassis flex-added tires like on Corvette pack
-broke all mirrors and adjusted settings there so all should be good now
-adjusted shaders/textures-flare lights and overall lights reworked
-fuel constumption adjusted-ferruccio rear wing material name fixed
-removed some parts of cars that were early 2013
-some other small adjustmest...

Great timing for the update, I am just installing now and will report back. Glad to see RD are straight on the ball with the update and giving us plenty of time to get used to the new features with the mod, like Chassis flex Yay.

Important Note !!!

Check your e-mail and spam folders. look for an e-mail from unitedracingdesign@gmail.com

I will update the server tomorrow. I need to do some "testing" this evening. :D

Finally we finished new update and its new full package. I am really sorry it toke us so long but finally we got it.
Our cars are now on version 1.95 and please do remove all older version and sound before installing new ones(IMPORTANT)

Changelog EGT cars V1.95:
-added chassis flex-added tires like on Corvette pack
-broke all mirrors and adjusted settings there so all should be good now
-adjusted shaders/textures-flare lights and overall lights reworked
-fuel constumption adjusted-ferruccio rear wing material name fixed
-removed some parts of cars that were early 2013
-some other small adjustmest...
WOOP WOOP! :D Thank you very much for sorting this out Gijs. I will also be able to do some testing tomorrow, and will be sure to leave you some feedback about the cars (just to be thorough, and so that we have the opinions of multiple people in making the decision). ;)

If I'd known sooner i would have joined this event with my leagues instead of hosting my own on the june20th. Just found this today..... I may support this race this weekend. let me move a few things around on my weekend work schedule before i verify.

• Deleted member 130869

Can I please be given a seat with the ARX prototype? As much as I'd love the 919 that ride height bug is evil.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back