rF2 WEC Practice Sprint Race @ Circuit de la Sarthe (Le Mans) - Wed 28th May

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
And dont sleep at the start ;) You confused me quite a lot here:roflmao:

You were the one sleeping there :p :roflmao:

• Standing start - LMP1 cars will start, GTE cars will wait (stationary) until all LMP1 cars have passed through the first corner (the curve before the chicane). Any LMP1 cars in the GTE field are permitted to join the LMP1 pack when the light turns green

But we changed the whole procedure for the race, as it showed that it was too confusing and also there was not enough time to warm up your tires

@Damir Dubarič Looks really odd, does that also happen with other mods (maybe try joining the ISI server?)

It crashes somewhere between

slot.cpp 530: graphics init
vehgfx.cpp 346: Entered AdjustVehicleLiveryMaterials

so it might be a video card issue (?). Probably best to post the log on ISI:thumbsup:

I reinstall machine with Win7 ultimate 64bit. I got 12Gb of RAM and HD7870 OC witth 2 GB RAM. Processor is I5 2500K. I hope 64bit version of Windows will help. If anyone helps me to setup video settings for ATI, so there will be good FPS.

Have you checked if it crashes on the ISI server as well?
If so, lower all video settings to the lowest setting and report back if it works :)
If it helps you can start increasing one setting at a time until it crashes again

I had big problem with the headlights of the cars behind me at the start :confused:Couldn't see the track all was yellow and i let Frederic pass me then it was ok again. Can i do anything against that?

Yeah you can either drive in TV cockpit view or disable HDR if you have problems

In the main race likely only 1/3 will be in the dark (not finally decided yet) so you should be fine

It helps a lot if you can find another LMP driver (or use AI) who drives 1 lap behind you in the night to get used to the limited visibility :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back