• Goodbye Dan Gurney, and thanks for the memories...
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Follow RaceDepartment also on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.

EU WEC @ Fuji - Tue 10Oct17

Discussion in 'Project CARS 2 Racing Club' started by Dennis, Oct 2, 2017.

Added to Calendar: 10-10-17
  1. Georg Ortner

Georg Ortner
    Sector3 Studios Premium

Ratings:
    +677
    Yeah, enjoyed it as well :)

Unfortunately i lost some time in the pits, and got a penalty out of nowhere on top of that.
    Still not sure what happened here...

• Like Like x 1
  2. TeSL9

TeSL9
    Pessimistic (rarely flying) Finn :) Premium

Ratings:
    +256
    Thats a bug of somekind. I was leading my class in the beginning laps and someone in the LMP car went out in front of me. I passed him on the track while he was outside of the track. ( a few meters apart) Then I got the sign to give the position back and I slowed down and lost one place in gte.. then the warning sign suddenly got away ( i guess the guy quit the race or something).. So I guess i would have got a penalty same like @Georg Ortner there..
    Thats a huge bug if someone gets a penalty when a driver goes out in front of you, or other way around :)

Well It was my first race with the oculus cv1! The feeling is so immersive and I was happy to see that I didnt get sick feeling :D
    Only the graphics are a bit poor with my 1060 :confused:

• Like Like x 2
  3. Genzo_

Genzo_
    Premium

Ratings:
    +34
    Great race until the pitcrew decided to NOT change my tires :(

I was leading the race in GTE and was doing regular laps, started in hard slicks & 75l of fuel. I had to race on normal fuel consumption (instead of rich) as I was not sure if 75 liters were enough.

I'll have to check what happened on the pitstop as it ruined my race.

But still, I had a lot of fun even if I was alone most of the race, & that's the most important thing, can't wait to race you in Daytona next week :)

• Like Like x 2
  4. mancSLO

mancSLO
    Premium

Ratings:
    +94
    My pit crew mechanics was an yelow eliens:O_o:. What is wrong?

5. mancSLO

mancSLO
    Premium

Ratings:
    +94
    @Rob Milliken , where did you set a pit call button! Im set in dsd button box, icm in g27 shifter.