Resource icon

Misc Weatherfile Generator for GTR2 2.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
DucFreak submitted a new resource:

Weatherfile Generator for GTR2 - Tool to create minute-by-minute weather conditions.

The famous weather generator mod by ArtOfDrifting.
With a little practice you can create minute-by-minute weather conditions.
It can add an extra challenge as it makes conditions drift from dry, to light, then heavy rain or vice versa.
Works great with GTR2 default cars and also with P&G, as a lot of the cars have all weather tyres.
Great little mod, works well and doesn't cause online mismatches.

Please read the instructions in the README.TXT.

BASIC INSTRUCTIONS:...

Read more about this resource...

Hello DucFreak

I used to run another similar mod with surely a similar result: the "Autosim Weather Generator" by Alexz.
Very easy to use due to its friendly UI.

Does this one here have a similar UI ? or a better result ?

If you know both ones, is there an advantage by using this one ? .... or is it finally exactly the same result.
Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Jempy.

TBH, I just know this one, and only got to know about it through friends who absolutely vouch for it.
I'm not a big fan of gaming related apps working on Java but, in this case, even if I only used it a few times, I have to say that I never had issues with it (no issues with instability or anything of the sort, which, some say, happen with that other one), and it does the job. Hence me uploading it to here. :)

Last edited:
Thx for your answer, DucFreak .... but the other one also does the job and I also never had issues with it.
I even adapted it for Race07-GTREvo without any problem .... online included as admin for a league championship a few years ago.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 301 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 210 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 201 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 151 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 269 13.7%