1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Weather x racing time

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Ondrej Kapal, Mar 15, 2010.

1. Hi,
    I am just wondering if is there any option for racing at night? And some misc for better weather change ability?
    Thank you

2. I think the longer the race, the more chance for the weather to change.

As for racing at night - no simple option for it other than re-designing the track with the appropiate colours and stuff.

:)

3. ok and are there any night tracks? i am out of daily limit now so I can't try them :)

4. Singapore is a "night" track.

5. I think someone over at Nogrip made some night tracks but ive not tried them, and possibly someone else did a dusk/dawn version of nurburgring.

6. Hopefully somtime in the future SIMBIN will address night racing and weather/lighting changeability during races...... wheN and how they Do it I have no ideA...!

7. Ross Balfour

Ross Balfour
    #99 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs

8. :cool:

Ross can you please update your first post of this?

Monza
    Valencia
    Spa
    Zolder

Donington
    Zhuhai
    Themalito
    Le Mans (Virtua_LM)
    Mid-Ohio (Virtua LM)
    Misano

These tracks are available to use headlights :) this information is from Jon Trotter and it can be helpful in the first post as ppl doesn't have to read all that big topic... :)

9. And one about headlights - there is no way to see lights on the ground I guess :))

10. correct

11. Ross Balfour

Ross Balfour

I dont rights to edir your post, but as its your post, you can edit it :)

12. Ross Balfour

Ross Balfour

Ah right sorry, didnt understand you correctly :p Will do!