Weather condition - Rain, water puddles ?

Hi. There is any official info about normal weather condition ? Or maybe something about night daytime ? 2016 will come soon so hope one of this will happen in nearest future.

P. S. 2 extra questions.

1) Why Kuno don't think about backfire texture update ? They looks horrible.
2) No way to work with drift pack DLC after 1.3 update ? :( Or maybe release AE86 for free ?

Last edited:
I read in 1.3 update that it said "A first basic support for dynamic objects on tracks has been added as well, and it will be improved in future updates, with the aim to get a more immersive environment."...
I don't know about technical stuff, but.. Does it mean we might get animated crowds later?
I saw waving trees in the latest update of Paul Ricard track, very nice touch.:thumbsup:

Stupid question, how do you guys feel about not having night racing, while 100% of other racing simulations have it? lol
It's really the only thing I complained about this game, since day #1. lol
We WILL get it anyway, unlike some pessimist guys say. he he:D
I can't tell you how I know that for sure.:D

I read in 1.3 update that it said "A first basic support for dynamic objects on tracks has been added as well, and it will be improved in future updates, with the aim to get a more immersive environment."...
I don't know about technical stuff, but.. Does it mean we might get animated crowds later?
I saw waving trees in the latest update of Paul Ricard track, very nice touch.:thumbsup:
I guess it's possible, but when they say "improved in the future" that would lead me to believe it's fairly limited at this stage. In reality the only place where animated track side objects would be appreciated is at the start of a race when all the cars are sitting there waiting to go, or on replays.

Stupid question, how do you guys feel about not having night racing, while 100% of other racing simulations have it? lol
It was never something I really thought about until others mentioned it. I don't think it would have been a feature I would have made a lot of use out of, sure I'd like it there, but I'm not to put out that it's not. From the sounds of things, I don't think we'll see it until assetto corsa runs it's course and they bring out assetto corsa 2. Assetto Corsa has probably been a learning experience for Kunos, it's become much bigger than they ever intended it to be, but there are limits to what can be achieved within the framework they started out with.

yep only if they knew it will become this big .. lots of changes would have been made .. starting with engine...that is why I`m OK with AC and its limitations but I`m much more looking fwd to AC2 ..

No, I'm not interested in banners, flags or crowd animations, just a high detail static crowd which is full and busy looking. Definately no need for speed gimmicks like the same plane going over, camera flashes and horns.

Agreed...and definitely no hot air balloons required either :)

What I would like to see though is animated marshalls with some appropriate flag waving as that would really help immersion for me.

It's really the only thing I complained about this game, since day #1. lol
We WILL get it anyway, unlike some pessimist guys say. he he:D
I can't tell you how I know that for sure.:D

Back in Gran Turismo I used to do a lot of night or day-to-night or accelerated 24 hour day-to-night-to-day races and they were my favorites. Racing at La Sarthe or Daytona and watching the sun set, then transition to darkness where it's harder to see your braking markers, then seeing the hint of blue in the sky before the light starts to return.........it was just fantastic and I do really wish AC had this feature. But I guess since AC only uses one light source it likely won't be possible in AC1 (or so the Internetz tell me).

Back in Gran Turismo I used to do a lot of night or day-to-night or accelerated 24 hour day-to-night-to-day races and they were my favorites. Racing at La Sarthe or Daytona and watching the sun set, then transition to darkness where it's harder to see your braking markers, then seeing the hint of blue in the sky before the light starts to return.........it was just fantastic and I do really wish AC had this feature. But I guess since AC only uses one light source it likely won't be possible in AC1 (or so the Internetz tell me).
and even better in GTR2 where you could save mid race ... I`m not able to do 24 hours or even 6h in one session .. and there is a big difference between accelerated 6 hours compressed into 1 hour sprint or accualy having 6 hours long race, splitted in to three - six stints .. I don`t understand why no sim is doing it today (or is it?)

Last edited:
thanx, nice .. still would be cool to have it as game feature where you drive into pits, save and it is more like driver swap save :) .. specially in sims where I would accualy run longer races .. but this will work too I guess ..

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 103 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.2%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 189 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 368 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing