We Have Disguised F1 Drivers Here

I know....There is a GP3 guy, a Formula Master guy, a Indy guy I belive, some Formula BMW guys and an other list which we don't need to continue...(but to be honest I am not surprised at all)

But this guys are barly active at RD so we can't say they are pure RD members. They just hang out here when ever there job is done for the year. But I know that 5 Danielson Motorsport guys have driven a Formula 1 car for alot of laps and there was a team with old real life Open Wheel drivers but they disappered.

Edit: Btw work on your Sarcasm because it needs some practice.

Georgios - I promise you Bram knows more than you on this subject. :) also, Bram is like the godfather of RD (among other things) and he can hire a hit on you if you make him mad. So even if Bram was wrong he would still be right.
Cheers

Besides, if you were a famous F1 guy here you certainly wouldn't tell anyone. All us nobodies would be trying to befriend you and sending pm's to join our team, and just basically stocking the guy.

P.S. ~ I was joking about the "hit" and don't tell me I need to work on my jokes cause I am funny dammit! :D

I've done Single Seater racing at Modello Race track in Ireland and I loved it and I think it gives me some understanding of how single seater behaves on track. Also does anyone else here watch the onboard laps at formulaone.com before doing a race? I love doing it to see how accurate the tracks are and to see what line and how fast the driver goes in the diff corners and so on

I'm a real newbie when it comes to pc-racing but I really love it, I can't say if a game is 100% realistic or even near but still I have driven F1-cars... twice! But I can't really call simulators close to realistic all due to the lack of forces. Can't compare to the real thing. :p

If I could afford it I would love to drive a F1-car for a third time, but will probably never happen unless I win a billion on lottery. :/

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 299 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 207 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 200 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 150 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 265 13.6%