We Have Disguised F1 Drivers Here

Omer Said

Weresloth
Premium
When i look at the comments in our F1 2010 forum, i believe we have some F1 drivers in disguise here. Because they are so sure if the game is %100 accurately realistic or not. How can a man understand if something completely realistic without driving the real thing? So now please show your true idendities disguised F1 drivers! Hamilton! Are you here?? Schumacher?

Giorgos i'm just making fun with people who speaks so sure with themselves ;) For example 'This game is not realistic! a real f1 car never goes like that blablablababab...'

Sure there is NO one here (as far as I know) that have driven a F1 car for atleast 25 laps but we can all imagen how a the car should handle by looking how each driver is moving his hands during an Onboard lap and at the same time see how the car is reacting to the movements from the arms.

But there are ofcourse sometimes stuff which are way to obvious for at least a Go-Kart driver and things that you maybe need to ask a Formula 1 driver. Anyhow I have not driven the game yet and will never do. Anyhow lets hope some GP2 Driver or someone who have driven a car close to an F1 can tell us a bit of how he belives an F1 car should handle. (Omer you are a GP2 driver, right?)

100% agree Omer. Im glad that F1 isn't 100% sim becasue then I can play with my semi-racing friends rather than just elites all the time. As my friend put it when telling him about the F1 2010 section on here;

"yea they basicaly want the real thing but we just want to have a good time on it like most other people"

Have I heard Schumacher? Well, he is my the best friend. And - oh - he was playing with me Xbox version in our PC store where everyone could try. And he tells that this game is 100% realistic, because the game has everything. And he also thinks that Safety car or formation lap, which arent included, are just unrealistic things. So even there the game lose nothing from its realism. So, we can say - yes, the game is 100% realistic. Schumacher himself said that! And who tells you that it isnt, is just an ignorant who is interested in The Sims simulations :p

edit: isnt real driving much easier then PC gaming? I heard a lot of real drivers who said that in real car, stuffs around you are making everything much easier, you can feel when car is oversteered on under-.- and you can react immediately.. in game, you just have to watch all these stuffs in your cockpit because you feel nothing... and a most of time grip is also harder to take in compars of the real :))

edit: isnt real driving much easier then PC gaming? I heard a lot of real drivers who said that in real car, stuffs around you are making everything much easier, you can feel when car is oversteered on under-.- and you can react immediately

i think it's easier in real life. you feel the grip level in a totaly diffrent way and the lane choises come verry natural when u go around the track for ypur first laps. you can also feel if a line through a turn is faster or slower which, atleast i find hard to do in the game

i think it's easier in real life. you feel the grip level in a totaly diffrent way and the lane choises come verry natural when u go around the track for ypur first laps. you can also feel if a line through a turn is faster or slower which, atleast i find hard to do in the game

Thats 100% true plus during 2009 which was my Rookie go-kart year I never had time to practice on different tracks before the race so during the race day we have 2 practice sections which are 10 minute long and on the first practice section I was managing to learn the track and on the second practice I was close to the Top 20 out of 46 drivers. :D

Sure F1 2010 is realistic. You can say you always see these in real life.

F1 cars become drifting cars when in turbulant air. Stationary cars cause turbulant air. Drafting does not work with F1 cars. Pressing the brake when you are spinning wildly all over the road will set you back in a straight line, dont bother trying to countersteer to correct a car, just press the brake! Cars drive faster in the race than they do in qualifying. Lower downforce always results in faster laps. Driving over curbs at low speeds always results in your car doing a twirl. Driving off the racing tarmac always results in your car doing a twirl. Driving on tarmac outside the white line of the track causes you to accelerate slower than on grass. Most races will result in each driver having a puncture.

/sarcasm off

I could go on with a wall of text of different areas where F1 2010 is not realistic. Its a good game and i enjoy it very much, but its not realistic and it is not even close to the most realistic F1 experience, it doesnt take michael schumacher to work that out.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back