WC Reserve Seats Left?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too all that posted in this disgraceful thread:

I am going to lock this discussion and eventually move it to the bin, for several reasons.

Some of the threads in this forum seem to end up in making fun about one or two persons that ask genuine questions. As a result of them posting these threads gets spammed by people calling names, posting insulting pictures and for some reason this public making fun of someone seems to be very "likeable". Too be honest it almost makes me sick how little respect is shown towards others human beings and fellow simracers.

Having fun on a forum is great, but not when that has to be done over the back of (a) young individual(s).

I understand that forum posts sometimes can be a bit weird and you certainly don't need to agree with everything that is posted by other people but there is a difference between having a normal online discussion or trying to damage someone with insults.

This is a forum that is open for everybody to read (and post) and I don't want to host threads full of insults and I absolutely dont understand where this online bullying is coming from especially not in such a high quality racing league that is FSR for many simracers out there..

Let this be a warning to all of our readers. If you cannot follow our site rules we will hand out official warnings once. The second time we have to step in ill reserve the right to disable your account completely and send you on a one way trip to Simberia where you can hate and make fun of and with others as much as you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back