1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WC Highlights - Round 1 Australia

Discussion in 'Formula SimRacing' started by Johannes Kunkel, Apr 19, 2013.

1. Here is the highlights package of round 1 of the World Championship:

Our first highlights edit as a new team following the great work of Simon Adebisi in 2010, 2011 and 2012. We are working hard to get close to the quality you are used to from the past years and we are looking forward to hear your comments and suggestions for future videos.
    • Like Like x 19
  2. Cheers!
  3. Personally, the video was too long. A lot of the information regarding pitstops wasn't that interesting and could of been removed to an extent.

Still an excellent highlights video though, absolutely superb work!
  4. Fantastic work Johannes well done scott you can still do commentary for my work as well and well done simon for helping out
  5. Well, it was the first time for all of them, so it's easy to misjudge a bit the lenght of the video. I'm sure they are aware of it and will be improved in upcoming videos. Anyway, very good job!
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Superb job, great appreciation for all the ones who worked on this.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. David Armstrong

David Armstrong
    Premium Member

This is really great work!! I'm amazed (and relieved) at how well you guys have been able to use my project files to create new highlights for this season. If you can keep this up throughout 2013, it will be great publicity for FSR and it's WC teams.

Awesome quality production and Scott's commentary is spot on too. I personally don't think it's too long, except maybe the qualifying results could be done a bit faster with less detail...but that's superficial...all in all this is a top job Johannes :cool: I really hope you guys keep this up for each round.

And it's so nice to watch these highlights as a spectator, without going through all the stress involved with producing them heh ;)

Top job boys!
    • Like Like x 6
  8. Danny Asbury

Danny Asbury
    Premium Member

Wow, didn't expect such quality at all. Amazing job. I don't think it was too long at all, length seemed just fine to me. And very nicely done on the commentary Scott!
  9. +1 to what Simon said. Just perfect!
  10. Fantastic job guys! Another +1 to what Simon said.
  11. Great job guys! Keep it up!
  12. Great work Scott!
  13. fantastic job guys!!!
    I am really thankfull for the coverage awesome keep up the fantastic work!!!!

Good commentating also!!!!
  14. Great stuff guys, keep it up.!!