Tracks Watkins Glen International

Looking good, though maybe the color pallet is a bit blue? The grass makes it look like early winter to me.
Yeah I'm still not 100% happy with grass color. It's tricky since the ortho image I used was from winter. One good thing about it was it allowed me to see where the evergreens are.

Just been tackling details I've been putting off. Beta release TODO list is getting short. Should be something out by next weekend but we will see.

Screenshot_bmw_z4_gt3_watkins_glen_11-3-118-22-25-50.jpg

Screenshot_bmw_z4_gt3_watkins_glen_11-3-118-22-26-35.jpg

Screenshot_bmw_z4_gt3_watkins_glen_11-3-118-22-27-20.jpg

Screenshot_bmw_z4_gt3_watkins_glen_11-3-118-22-27-34.jpg

Screenshot_bmw_z4_gt3_watkins_glen_11-3-118-22-28-25.jpg

Screenshot_bmw_z4_gt3_watkins_glen_11-3-118-22-28-44.jpg

Screenshot_bmw_z4_gt3_watkins_glen_11-3-118-22-29-8.jpg

It will have been 8 mos to the day on the March15th since you started working on this track, back in Aug 15 2017. Amazing! Really makes me appreciate the time and effort required to bring a proper track to AC.

Oddly it doesn't seem as though its been that long, feels more like 4 months

Great work indeed, thumbs up.
What I would do:
- put some more skidmark on curb out of turn 1 (longer dark texture over the curb - to almost to 2nd turn)
- some mixture of grass, sand in few turns where can be "cut" a bit (turns 3, 4, before turn 5 on left side, maybe on left before turn 6, turn 6 and out of turn 7 on left side).

Great work indeed, thumbs up.
What I would do:
- put some more skidmark on curb out of turn 1 (longer dark texture over the curb - to almost to 2nd turn)
- some mixture of grass, sand in few turns where can be "cut" a bit (turns 3, 4, before turn 5 on left side, maybe on left before turn 6, turn 6 and out of turn 7 on left side).
T1 curb is deceiving as it looks like there is no rubber on it but there is quite a bit. Yes it can be increased some but here are two shots to show with and without rubber.

t1curb.JPG

t1curbr.JPG

As for dirt and stuff yes that is planned but not sure if I'll get to it for first release. I have some new ideas to do that so it needs some experimentation.

Mainly I meant for the 2nd curb (on left side, between turn 1 and 2).
Btw, do you use its own texture for the rubber on lines? Looks awesome. It`s an idea (someone mentioned in thread of Chang few days ago).

Mainly I meant for the 2nd curb (on left side, between turn 1 and 2).
Btw, do you use its own texture for the rubber on lines? Looks awesome. It`s an idea (someone mentioned in thread of Chang few days ago).
Ohhhh yeah I gotcha. Yeah I was just thinking that tonight that it should taper off slower.

As for the line it's include in with the curb rubber texture. I'll post how I did it in the morning.

Just been tackling details I've been putting off. Beta release TODO list is getting short. Should be something out by next weekend but we will see.
wooohooooo
release day (soon ™)
this will be tons of fun!!

The video looks absolutely amazing. I really like your color palette.
And all layouts included as it seems

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 345 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 236 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 235 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 175 7.9%
  • < 5 years