Was Evo hard the first time?

S

Scott Ellis

• Scott Ellis

Hi folks, just installed gtr evo, looking forward to rubbing bumpers with yas

• Josh Healy

The only car that was remotely difficult for me at first was the Koenisegg...
After a few days it was perfect :)

Yeah!!! That the truth!!! To really get to know the cars and the simulation, you need to take all the assists off!!!

About the Koenisegg, I love it!!! My prefered GT Pro car at the moment... I like the Lister also, but the position of the driver in the right side is killing me!!:laugh2:

It's such a monster. I rarely make 2 laps in a row with the koenigsegg without going off the track.
The R8 however isn't as troublesome to drive. Really fun too, because it's easy to take corners with a little powerslide :)

Does anyone race the WTCC Extreme cars? I tried the Alfa around the 'Ring and omg that car is fun to drive.

The Koenigsegg is by far one of my favorite cars, but I'm afraid to drive it. I haven't even tried.

I've tried the WTCC Extreme cars a little. There're really fun! But it feels kinda wierd because they handle a little like the F300 and Radicals, and that confuses me because it was not what I expected when I first saw the Extreme cars :p
But they're a lot of fun to drive!

kopyville,

wanna win online? So put your AIs in 105% and run faster by 1 sec, than maybe you are gonna win online. Serious!!! I thought that I was good too, untill I race with the real good guys!!! Maybe you are good indeed, but firt try it and let me know, ok.

See you.

I am usually racing GTR2 on 103-105 with the AI, Aritan ^^ but that was just the first day, yesterday on saturday I came on the top 5, 6 or 7 times. It depends which car I use and which track I'm on. but for me it's more important to have fun than win :) Im trying to join the Race dpt club, but I dont have enough posts yet. :)

kopyville,

so you are real good then :laugh2:. For me the fun is the most important thing of all too, thats why Im still racing :dance2:.

Just a tip, since you want to join the racing club here too, read the rules to join it, ok. Besides the number of posts you need 3 weeks from the day you started posting and you also need to change your name in the forum to your real name and last name, ok.

See ya.

Actually, there are 3 things you need:
1) change your name
2) post at least 25 times (3 word posts dont count)
3) wait at least 3 weeks

Then you go in the racing club application forum and request to join the club there, ok.

And to everyone, sorry about the off topic messages.

See ya.

• Pedro Galoppini

It wasnt so hard, i had already learned to drive on GTR2/Race07, so i just learned some new tricks and got my self familiar with everithing. Outstanding game, by the way.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 344 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 236 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 233 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 175 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 296 13.4%