War of RD5 - The Battle for Hexagoland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right, what do people think of this.

I am going to do 5 days of this (2 are done) as a practice so people can understand how to move units. When day 5 happens, I will start afresh. Moves can be sent privately and I will wait for everyone to PM me moves before moving on.

More agrees than disagrees and this happens.

Right, what do people think of this.

I am going to do 5 days of this (2 are done) as a practice so people can understand how to move units. When day 5 happens, I will start afresh. Moves can be sent privately and I will wait for everyone to PM me moves before moving on.

More agrees than disagrees and this happens.

Nothing has happened yet anyway, and it would give another chance to the people who didn't understand the moves system. So I think its a good idea. I don't think we need another 3 days though, maybe 1 or 2 for people who still don't understand to look back at the rules and figure it out

so, we start over you mean?
or just continue? I am quite happy so far ;)
Yes, restart, as people were missing rounds or not moving because they gave a command that cannot be carried out.
Nothing has happened yet anyway, and it would give another chance to the people who didn't understand the moves system. So I think its a good idea. I don't think we need another 3 days though, maybe 1 or 2 for people who still don't understand to look back at the rules and figure it out
It just means some people who are still confused have a bit more time. But I will be strict with people who give commands you cannot do.

A40 to 23
B20 to 10
Again, 10 is not a possible move.
You have to give the numbers in this image corresponding to the space it can move to.
RD5Moving_zpse129362e.jpg

Day 3 Update (Restart happens next)
r4com_zps87497334.jpg

As requested, I will restart the war. Hopefully, people now understand how to move the units. For the first 3 days of the restarted war, I will tell you if your move is not possible (both because of wrong commands, eg 72, or due to geographical boundaries, for example, Bluegarian B21 were told to move 11, which moves them into the water). Rather than just doing the first number after the 3 days, i will not move that unit at all.

The first main change is that all moves are now done in PM's (Could you all start a new one with me please) and done in the order they were sent. I will also wait for all users to send their orders, but I will be pushy, if you don't send after a certain amount of time (usually a day) I will start sending more tags and PM's. So please both be prompt and not get angry with me flooding your inbox.

Some clarifications: If a unit has a city in, say hex 1, that unit cannot move in past the city in a path that cannot avoid it. So 16 and 12 are valid moves in this case, but 11 isn't.
Pacts will stay, unless the people involved want to break the pact. Those in a pact now can re-sign a different pact if they decide to break it before the end of Day 1 of the new wars.

REMEMBER, READ THE RULES ON THE FIRST PAGE. This is crucial. Some people are still trying to enter the water not in ports, trying to cross the water in one go and are giving impossible moving orders. Now, lets get going with the real, War of RD5.

R1com_zps57613aee.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back