War of RD 9 - The Ninth Crown

Status
Not open for further replies.
okay then, I picked these 6 spots as I found them the most fair towards everyone. This is however how random.org picked which nation got which spot
war-of-rd-map8 (1).jpg

Let me just point out the rule changes to the previous season:
-Barbarian random land - makes a random land become neutral again
-Once a nation reaches above 12 lands, he has to post his moves in the thread. In case there are multiple nations above 12 lands, only the one with the highest amount of lands has to post in public. If there are nations with equal lands like this they both post in public.
-You can spy multiple times on a single nations, so if he spies on you once and you spy on him twice in a single turn, he doesn't get any orders but you do.

day 2:
Everyone decides to expand on their own lonely islands.
war-of-rd-map8 (1).jpg

for the uninformed, you can cross over bridges to other islands, with the bridges being the black stripes going over water connecting two cells.

Everyone still on 1AP
Barbarian land of day 2: 92

wow all 6 moves in the timespan of 5 hours! :confused:

and we also see that barbarians get tigerkart!! Very unlucky for the Brit. He now has 2AP while others have 3AP.
war-of-rd-map8 (1).jpg

another barbarian invasion!! This time on the Grey army
war-of-rd-map8 (1).jpg

everyone has 4 action points except for TIgerkart who has 3 :p
I cri every tiem

remember, you can instantly regain the barbarian unit!

wow exciting!
Barbarians got Tapio, and also Tapio built a fort just to have it instantly removed by Takuma. Tapio also won a cell #30 agaist Takuma. Joel and Omer swapped cells.
edit: added the missing barbarian attack :roflmao:
war-of-rd-map8 (1).jpg

APs in a later post

Last edited:
edit2: here we go.

I rushed the map as I was short in time at this exact moment. So I missed that to move the barbarians. They attacked cell #26

okay here are the APs:
Pink army has 3
Orange has 4
Golden has 5
Blue, Purple and Grey have 6

I will update the map again with the barbarian attack

I'd like to announce S10 signups are open from this point until I say it's closed.
I need you to sign up early, before I make the map. Because.. we are returning to the Hex maps!
But before I start, I plan to have rule changes that will make the game different from the other hex map games, and avoid repetitiveness.

-Again, I wish to have the capital in the middle just like the last try.
-This time there will be no king's unit. To compensate, I planned for something different.. players will be able to start without a capital, or as Barbarians (a bunch with a big starting army but no ability to conquer land until they find a settlement. Settlement includes ports, towns, but not capitals. Once they take a settlement it becomes their main capital, and once conquered the whole nation dies.. blah blah blah you know the story. Gotta thank the Rome Total War: Barbarian Invasion expansion for this one :inlove:)
Players will also be able to drop all their lands and manpower for a single barbarian unit at any point of the game. But the barbarian unit will be next to the player's capital.
Barbarians obviously don't gain any manpower, and if they don't attack a settlement in 5 turns, they lose 10 men. When they attack a settlement, they can just loot it and choose not to stay inside it.
-Newcomers (guys that join in the middle of the war) are forced to start as Barbarians.
-Pirates! Yes, just like in this game, there will be random (pirate) attacks. There can be up to 3 pirate attacks per turn (3 random.org coordinate randomisations). Once they attack you, your unit loses 20 men.
Pirates can also come out of dead nations, so ex. you kill someone's capital but they had units left over on other parts of the map. Some of his units may join your army, but most likely they will revolt, resulting in pirates that will be seen and move around the map. But they can only move 1 hex. Moved by random.org, unless it has any enemy unit in sight, in which case it goes to it and always has the advantage to move first. But not to worry, these drop 5 men per turn.

So did I raise enough interest? :D

otherwise, @TTupsi and @Takuma Ishikawa left for moves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 320 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 221 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 214 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 165 7.9%