War of RD 9 - The Ninth Crown

Status
Not open for further replies.
woah that 8th one went by like a storm..
There is no map yet, I will make the map according to the amount of sign-ups. Should be similar to WoRD8, but bigger.

here are the rules again:
The main thing in this game is action points (AP), for each 2 land you have, you got 1 action points. Example list:
1 land: 1 AP
2 lands: 1 AP
3 lands: 1 AP
4 lands: 2 AP
5 lands: 2 AP
6 lands: 3 AP
and so on

Orders are sent via Private Conversations, then the moderator (me) updates the game according to these orders. Priority of orders are randomized (or cycles through) each turn.
KESSEN Mechanic: When there are only 2 forces remaining, they will have a decisive huge battle (Kessen) in order to end the game. Their name will be put in a random.org list the same amount of times as how much lands they have. Winner will be the name that comes on top after a randomisation.

Orders you can use with APs:

1 AP: Defend of your lands (When an enemy invades that land at that turn, you will have a chance to defend it (coin toss).
1 AP: Invade a neighboring land (If the land is not defended, you conquer it directly, if it is defended, a coin toss decides the victor)
1 AP: Spy on an enemy force (The moderator will show you their commands at that turn, the spied force should NOT be informed about it)
2 AP: Build a fortress on one of your lands (That land will defend itself automaticly when attacked, the fort gets destroyed upon capture)
3 AP: Focused invasion (Normal invasion, but you have 1 more chance to win if it's defended)

NEW RULES IN SEASON 9:
-Barbarian random land - makes a random land become neutral again
-Once a nation reaches above 15 lands, he has to post his moves in the thread. In case there are multiple nations above 15 lands, only the one with the highest amount of lands has to post in public. If there are nations with equal lands like this they both post in public.
-You can spy multiple times on a single nations, so if he spies on you once and you spy on him twice in a single turn, he doesn't get any orders but you do.

to join, you have to say the color of your army aswell (it can be any color)

If we get 6 signups I will not take part, otherwise I will just to fill up the spot.

signups:

Last edited:
Damn I really would like to have many: "Thanks, have a beer" ratings

Yes Milos you legend. "Thanks, have a beer":D

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like to join with purple army.

Suggestion for an addition (Actually it was in the previous versions as the "Zombie Invasion" feature)

- Put a barbarian army on a random land of the map. It moves to a neighboring land randomly each turn. Wherever it goes, that land gives no AP to it's owner in the next turn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 78 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.9%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 163 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 308 27.5%