Wanted WANTED.. OSW mige setup with either Fanatec V3 or HE pedals

Would prefer seller to be not to far from me in wigan if possible, but will travel for the right deal/price.
Otherwise will have to be paypal and posted to me if to far away (90+miles) if seller willing and happy to do so.
Thanks.

I have a mate selling a Small mige with Argon and also a Lenze with Simucube.

Hi,
Thanks for letting me know mate. Have seen his advert, but the small mige with argon once added shipping and pp fees would be near new prices from what I have found.
I See he had HE pedals and Shifter aswell.

I have for sale the Heusinkveld Sim Pedals Pro two pedal set. (You can buy the clutch pedal separately if you need it.)

They are in full working order and still look great after three years of using them. Here are some pics:-

https://photos.app.goo.gl/H7flgaZisOrVVIFc2

I can sell them for £325 including delivery to Wigan (if Leamington Spa is too far to collect.)

Hi Stefan,

Thanks for letting me know. Do they come with everything as in the images you linked to and the control box (if thats what its called?)

Assuming your upgrading ;) ?

Also,
Would you be willing to do for £300 including delivery ?

Ian

Yes, as in the pics. The extra foot plates are because I upgraded to the curved plates that Heusinkveld introduced several months ago.

I was just about to start a "for sale" thread when I saw your post. I'm fairly sure I'll be able to get the asking price.

In the last several months I had more enjoyment and spent more time developing apps for AC than actually playing the game. So I decided to sell my sim racing gear. I sold my wheel (AccuForce) a few days ago and have my pedals and Sparco seat left to sell.

Yes, as in the pics. The extra foot plates are because I upgraded to the curved plates that Heusinkveld introduced several months ago.

I was just about to start a "for sale" thread when I saw your post. I'm fairly sure I'll be able to get the asking price.

In the last several months I had more enjoyment and spent more time developing apps for AC than actually playing the game. So I decided to sell my sim racing gear. I sold my wheel (AccuForce) a few days ago and have my pedals and Sparco seat left to sell.

Hi Stefan.
Ok will take for £325. Always worth asking and still upset with myself after just missing out on complete HE pro 3 pedal setup not far from me for £450 pickup.

Oh let me know the seat details aswell please ;)

(Oh just to note. Your around 125miles away from me)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 371 16.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 255 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 303 13.1%