• "I'm going to pee in your seat" - Jenson Button
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The 2017 Formula One Monaco Grand Prix. Join the conversation here.
  3. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. There's no such thing as a stupid question.

Wanted - a .wmv file of a track..

Discussion in 'Bob's Track Builder' started by dave204, Sep 4, 2010.

1. dave204

dave204

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi everyone!
    Just wondered if anyone can help me? I've used BTB to create basic tracks, but I don't have the time to make a really great one.
    I am currently designing an iPhone App, a bit like Sega Rally, and to add to my "stages", I need a .wmv file of an encoded (screen capture or whatever) BTB drive-through, preferably the sort which would suit a rally stage, of course. I can then break this down in Windows Movie Maker frame-by-frame, for editing etc.
    So if anyone wants to be kind enough to supply me with that kind of .wmv file (without any car, of course, just the BTB drive-through), well, who knows, it could be on the Apple App Store as part of my game in the near future!! Thanks in advance!!

David Fergus
    ps I already have one game on the App Store - Battle of Britain Anniversary Edition - http://appshopper.com/entertainment/battle-of-britain-anniversary-edition

2. Andre_1th

Andre_1th

Ratings:
    +0
    Somehow my previous post didn't make it?

Do I understand it correctly, English is not my native language, you have some commercial goal ?
    I can do it for you, you gonna pay me ? ;)

Or try Fraps and convert avi to wmv ?

Good luck m8