Wanted - a drive thru' of a rally section..

Hi guys!
I wonder if someone could help - I'm after a completed rally section - but in Bob's Track Builder format, which I could use a drive-thru'. I've used BTB, but I'm getting all sorts of problems with adding objects.
Anyone got anything they can spare?
I'd be very grateful!
Thanks in advance,
David Fergus
ps I notice that all uploaded tracks in this forum are rFactor, RBR, etc., whereas I just want a plain and simple BTB drive-thru'!!!

Childish.

Chub, nuff said - Dave, no-one has asked for an open project before - that's like asking for the source of programming - not done.

Hope you find your way though, we will all help in other respects.

Ta
P
Like I've said earlier, Paul, I'm finished with this forum - I never expected to find a more insulting, un-helpful bunch of people in my life. As for the business about an iPhone App - I have never known anyone make money from a free App yet..
One last thing - originally I asked for a .wmv file of a rbr type project, but without the car - not even an open project.
And finally, after all this silly arguing, I have my OWN 30-second forest stage. I think my request has been blown out of all proportion..I'll leave you all to squabble amongst yourselves..Dave

You have to realise this is a forum, not IM, and people cannot respond instantly. And we're not arguing with ourselves, we're arguing with you. You seem to expect someone to drop everything and make you a free track. That never happens, and never will.

You have to realise this is a forum, not IM, and people cannot respond instantly. And we're not arguing with ourselves, we're arguing with you. You seem to expect someone to drop everything and make you a free track. That never happens, and never will.

Completely inaccurate - I asked if someone had a BTB version of one of the RBR tracks they had DONATED - I wasn't to know that everyone would start throwing their toys out of their pram!!! And like I've said, I'm in a position now where I can do the work for myself. BTB is a great product. As for the forum - well, enough said..I'm quite pleased with my progress now. So its nice to be positive, after all the negativity shown towards me..

See, some people *do* release their project files. :tongue:

Paul is right though, it's fairly seldom that it happens. Dave, please calm down - people are willing to help here but it's not often that people ask for "the code" so they may get a bit wary if someone does ask for it.

I don't mind releasing the project files a while after the track's been released, since after I've done all I could to improve it, it would have a chance of further improvements down the line if more talented people than me had a look at it and made it better. Like I said, bit like the Gnu/GPL system, worked fairly well for Linux and countless other open source projects. :rolleyes:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 266 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 176 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 178 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 131 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 235 13.5%