F1 2017 Want to see F12017 flaws and frustrations. See Jimmer!

F1 2017 The Game (Codemasters)

Msportdan

@Simberia
You watch through his streams racing f1 2017 you will see and witness all the issues with this title.. I was on the verge but thanks to JB vids, im thoroughly put off.

My biggest issue had been obtaining the best frame rate with my older system, and still being satisfied with the graphics and game play. Then, losing tire spray and smoke until Patch 1.09. My main gripe right now is when in "Simulation" damage, the AI can ram you and not get any damage. I've been T-Boned and the AI did not suffer any damage let alone lose his wing. I spend 10 hours per week or more and race 100%. I've been pretty happy with the game. If you can chose not to play F1 or play it somewhere else that has a license, more power to you. But, if you want F1, this is the only game to play.
You might also consider that its good drama when someone has problems or complaints. It probably helps to sell his channel too. Yes, I stumble on his channel sometimes too and sometimes its interesting. But, don't miss out on this game because someone else doesn't like it for what ever their reasons may be.

THing is I have 2013 and after that debacle I vowed never to buy a CM f1 game on a PC game again. 2017 came along and that's the nearest ive been to tempted. Good ai (or seemed to be) beyond average handling and a good career (easily the best in a sim so far!) I tried the steam trial and was happy, but wasn't gonna pay 40£ for it. So here I am still wondering if its still the same ol CM f1 and the same unfixed issues. or is it like you say a must.

I see his last few races and theres some issues that can spoil a race.

Ahh yes, 2013. Very good year for codemasters f1 game. The only bad thing about it was that there were games that were better at racing, but none of those were Formula One. I bought '14 on sale out of curiosity. Needless to say I skipped '15 altogether. I played '13 for 3 years with good mods. For '17, the cars changed so much that I had to get it. The graphics and handling also improved by a great degree. There are glitches in all games that come to market and most are patched quickly now. When there is a glitch that makes F1 unplayable' I simply validate my files through Steam. As for this game, AC/PC2/iRacing/ etc. Cannot replicate the experience. God news for you is that it should be on sale soon.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back